FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• I think Zhu had plenty of help from her team-mates in Rio. Sure, she was the star player and deservedly MVP, but her team contributed a lot. If Kim was Chinese and Zhu was Korean, I think we would be talking about how Kim led her team to Olympic Gold.

That said, I'm not saying Kim is better than Zhu or Zhu is better than Kim. They are both great. Zhu is a better blocker and maybe better spiker, but I think Kim has the advantage in passing, defence and serve.

• Just wondering when Caprara will take Fabris off. She's once again terrible. Bad passing and even worse setting for Casalmaggiore. On the other side I never saw Juciely playing so bad.

• On the other side I never saw Juciely playing so bad.

What? She is the top scorer and has 3 blocks already

• KYK had surgeries on both her knees, but she still managed to win everything with her club as a leader. Mari had the same bad faith and we all see how much her level sropped. The korean is stll the best. :wavy:

Mari has never been as good as Kim.. Yes she was a great attacker, strong jump serve, but has always been a weak link in the back row

• Just wondering when Caprara will take Fabris off. She's once again terrible. Bad passing and even worse setting for Casalmaggiore. On the other side I never saw Juciely playing so bad.

Her last 5/5 attacks and she is probably the last player who should go out..

Pomi finally started to play how they know

• How much bad balls Lloyd can give Fabris ??? :wall:

• Vakifbank will destroy Pomi or Rexona in Semi Finals.

So many errors :S

• Bravo Pomi :drink:
    Top scorer for Pomi: Samanta Fabris 24 points
    Top scorer for Rexona: Gabriela Braga Guimaraes 29 points

• Neither teams showed a good volleyball. I think Rexona played better, but in the 5set when they made those 3 attacks errors , is when they lost the match. Then in the very end Bosetti and Fabris errors kept them alive.

Gabi was great and showed that height is not such a thing.
    Roberta and Monique had a bad day. Helo should have replaced Monique earlier, Bernardo waited too long.
    After 10 blocks yesterday Carol got another 5 today. If Rexona were to make to the semis she could end up being the best blocker ahead of Thaiza and Rasic.

Lyodi had another bad match. Stevanovic played better, and Bosetti got her redemption, Tirrozi was a disaster, their reception was a nightmare at times. They really miss Picinini.

• There is any way tô compare Kim Yeong and Zhu with NT material. Because China and Korea level are really far from each other. If Kim had just on opp from China in Korea Nt, for sure She could active something on Rio.
    Kim is a solid OH in every aspect and good iswhat can be argue tô hers bad skills.

• Really surprised with Rexona Today, since brazilian superleague change the ranking the teams from Brasil are never in a good condition tô face the europea Championsns.

• It was a bad match for both teams. IMHO they can play way better.

Fabris is nowhere ready to play for a top team, since she still kills the ball just on perfect sets. With bad setting she can't keep the ball alive and 99% of the times she makes a mistake.

Tirozzi's momentum may be over, since she is no longer playing as good as in her 2 golden seasons. Lloyd is simply terrible lately, at least she can't play worse than this. At least Bosetti improved a bit.

Juciely made very silly mistakes ad the beginning, the Monique lost the confidence, then Buijs made mistakes as well. Honestly this is the weakest Rio de Janeiro I ever seen. It says it all about Superliga and its level; there is a reason if I didn't watch the brazialian championship the last 2 seasons after all...

Eczacibasi and VakifBank are going straight to the final. No one can challenge them.

• Really surprised with Rexona Today, since brazilian superleague change the ranking the teams from Brasil are never in a good condition tô face the europea Championsns.

This is not the same Pomi from last year, Lloyd was much better, Sirressi too, OHs were better... Better reception and better defence. Pomi needs to work a lot if they want to be like last year.

• They really miss Picinini.

I agree. I'm not talking about killing the ball or passing. She was the only different kind of player in the team. She kills both high and fast balls. Her teammates are really dependent on the setting.

I almost forgot to write it: I always have the impression Gabi is going to hurt her shoulder; she has the most ugly and weird swing I ever saw in high level volleyball.

• Today Pomi players started to block, if they improve their reception and if Lloyd started to play like she knows then Pomi can put a good fight to Vakifbank, still it will not be enough for win, but at least they can put a good fight.

Last season I was so impressed with Sirressi and how good She is, today She showed better defence than yesterday but her reception is not good.

• I think that Volero hás the Power tô Beat Vakif and ECZ