FIVB World Club Championship 2016

• Then u should just have watched them vs Rexona today, things are not going on their way mostly of the time, they lost first, they were down 2-1 and were down I think 7-4 or 7-5 in the tie break :)

• Klara Peric destroys Pomi. I don't think someone could call her 'setter' at all.

• Then u should just have watched them vs Rexona today, things are not going on their way mostly of the time, they lost first, they were down 2-1 and were down I think 7-4 or 7-5 in the tie break :)

Yeah but seems like they did nothing except double substitutions.

• No matter what happened between Volero and Vakif, I have the feeling the turkish will win the derby and then the tournament since they're the team which changed less.

• I assume that ECZ can Beat Vakif.

I m liking ECZ games, they can produce more with time. Rachel and Thaísa are doing a good job. I didnt see the game at all, but Nilay sets "more" balls tô Thaísa than Maja. Seems that Maja had some minor injury and didnt play in some friendly Marches. Connection Will improve.

They are a dream team but they can not shibe all at the same time on the stats.

I suppose that Kosheleva gets more balls with Nilay too.

Bahar Will be back with Busra and could be the mb duo.

Maja, Boskovic, Larson and Thaísa or Kosheleva i guess it Will be put on roster tô Turkish games.

Nilay/ Boskovic
    Thaísa/Busra
    Larson/ Hande

With Yilmaz, Neslihan as back up. If Boskovic was not doing well than could be used Neslihan instead Bosko and Koshe instead Hande.

• Klara Peric had done amazing job for her first performance as starter so so proud at her. I hope that She will improve in Pomi but this looks so promising.

I don't think that Pomi has chance against Volero but We will see :)

• I knew Mammadova spoke Serbian, but she must understand it perfectly because Terzić was talking to her just like he would to a Serbian player, he didn't try to adjust his language at all, like talking slowly or using simple words, none of that.
    It was funny when he got pissed at her for hitting straight at Rašić even though she had the entire court open. :D

• I knew Mammadova spoke Serbian, but she must understand it perfectly because Terzić was talking to her just like he would to a Serbian player, he didn't try to adjust his language at all, like talking slowly or using simple words, none of that.
    It was funny when he got pissed at her for hitting straight at Rašić even though she had the entire court open. :D

Yeah that was a pretty funny situation..He also speaks Serbian to Dobriana, and I've noticed she speaks it well too, on the social media

A bit :offtopic: but Podskalnaya, had a really cute birthday message to Antonijevic, on her instagram profile, written in Serbian

• Vakif's performance is so inconsistent. They lost the two first sets. Then, they came back and literally CRUSHED Volero in two others sets but finally lost the 5th. They need to find out quickly what cause their bipolar disorder before clashing with Ecz.

• Eczacibasi with full squad looks imressive.. I wonder if they cna stop Vakif with Zhu! Vakif needs a more consistent Sloetjes and there's always Rasic as dangerous weapon. On the other side Boskovic looks unstoppable, otherwise you have Kosheleva, oh and Thaisa, and Larson and Adams and... whoever you like :box:
    I think that Ognjenovic is superior to Naz, and this can mean a lot.

• Predictions for tonight, as the two best teams in the world square off? The odds are close, with Eczacibasi as a very slight favourite.

I am torn, VakifBank are a more cohesive unit and have the best player in world, Zhu Ting, but I feel Eczacibasi have slight advantages at the 2nd hitter (Larson> Hill) and 2nd blocker positions (Adams >Kubra). Rasic and Thaisa (along with Akinradewo) are the 3 best MB's in the world for me, so that is a scratch. Sloetjes/Boskovic, Naz/Maya are also both pretty close in quality. It really is a tough game to call, at this point in time I predict Vakifbank edge out tonight's affair, as it may take a few months for Eczacibasi to hit top form.

What does everyone think?

• It can go either way, but the 2 best players so far and by far has been Zhu and Boskovic, let`s say if Zhu doesnt play well ECZ will probably win, or if Boskovic is not having a good night Vakfibank probably wins. Both of them are not only attacking but they are blocking and serving....so if they dont play "their best" it will come down to who else can step up.
    And both teams top prioritywill be to stop those 2 in attack, and once u have Rasic at one side and Thaiza on the other side, anything can happen. Rasic got 10 blocks last game and Thaiza 6.

And I agree with who said Maja is superior than Naz.I Naz is great but Maja is more dangerous, sometimes she can score quite a few points blocking and attack

I want Boskovic for MVP ( if they win tomorrow) so i want ECZ to win....if Vakfbank wins we all know the MVP is..... :box:

• Any livestream for Vitra vs Vakif? The FIVB Youtube stream is blocked here in My country.

• Just as I said, Maja is a very dangerous setter and she could make a difference...and she did it :super: Shes putting up on a show.

and the blocks are MONSTER on ZHu and Boskovic....just like I predicted.

Guidetti again being a dumb, he brings Hill in for no reason and Maja scores 2 aces on her. And he brings her again in the 3 set and again Maja scores ace on her.
    If he had not done that Vakf would have a 2-0 lead now.

Larson is not playing good, I don't get why she can't be replaced ?

Akman is doing a really nice job.

BOSKOVIC...she alreday improved so much after the OG...she`s now not only strong but really smart, she`s tiping over a lot of balls and scoring...