Olympic Games - 2016 | 8 | 6

• Bëlien once again serving awesome.
    This is in fact De Gennaro's worst match ever, at least from what I've seen...

• congrats. for dutch team..they are playing beyond my guess/expectation..i hope they will keep playing this way against other strong teams like serbia etc..

who is there for italy in this pool to beat?

• i would fire italian coach, they have bench players but never try to use it. Orro is too young for Olympic.
    And again, why are they bringing gennari if she can do nothing. i would blame coach. BYE BYE ITALY :down: :down: :down: :down:

• now china has to do the work themselves if they wanna a higher seed.

the dutch team is markedly better than the grand prix team. they're running a lot more high % middle attacks and have debby stam as the libero.
    but i don't think they got enough to beat brazil/russia. they might come close though.

italy ... well they need to get rid of dinosaur players and get a new coach.

• Does anyone has stream for Serbia - USA ??

• For sure was an honorable action by usa team, but honestly. Brazil was loosing all machtes against them and tô have Brazil on quater finals it Will be something good because Brazil May could knocked out Rússia team. Usa was Dominant in the last half time of the olympic cycle. But they didnt have wins against Gamova and Sokolova. For sure, i didnt think that usa had Beaten Rússian team easily .... Especially in a final match.

• This is most anticipated match for me and will be curious how Serbia will be able to serve, if Nikolic can contribute with some attack and stabilize the reception. I think if she can do this to take first contact pressure away from Mihajlovic Serbia has enough attack with Boskovic, Mihajlovic, and the two middles players to make an honest match for the USA to play.

It was clear that USA staff stayed in 5-1 because setters are weak with first tempo in the three hitter rotations. But with this strategy Murphy or Lowe will have to compliment attack with Akinradewo behind the setter to create balance. Terzic for sure will use different serving tactics than Guidetti so I think USA setters will have easier time to adapt if Hill and Larson can control first ball.

Overall I think USA has strongest team but Serbia has edge I think in coaching, setting and hopefully serving. Nikolic stability will be the key for Serbia.