Olympic Games - 2016 | 8 | 6

• serbia is literally overpowering china, wow.
    i expect serbia can beat china, but not in this way.
    let's see if china can turn it around. if not, i would consider this another massive choke job by lang ping.
    they should really put triple blocks up in front.

• the thing with serbian nt is not just coaching althought it has big part of it but then again so is players atitude it is a fact they are way more eager when they play for clubs then for nt and that is the case with all serbian athlethes they dont have any national pride what so ever every olimpiade is the same crap,second the atitude of players and coaching team is like we are a small country and to be in world top 10 is a big success althought if u look throw serbian roster u see that maybe they have best starting 6 nt roster from all nts only usa and brasil being on the same level,the playstyle that terzic forces is bad as well not generally but he can scream hit the ball hardest u can when maybe hiting off the block would be better idea they dont play smart they play it as they call it on muscles and that is gonna take u so far

• Ognjenovic... why does she keep doing that? Stupid ball in the set point :down: :down:

• Malesevic crying a lot. I don't know why but it looks like she is nervous because of the last points of the match.

• Ognjenovic... why does she keep doing that? Stupid ball in the set point :down: :down:

Oh well, after the lesson she gave in the hour before she can have one stupid ball :win:

China is a lot weaker in this tournament than I expected them to be. I don't see how they can beat USA on Sunday, so they are most likely going to face the winner of BRA-RUS in quarterfinal and will need a big improvement to have a chance there.
    Serbia played great for 2 sets and good enough to win in 3rd. Xu's serve error at 16:15 was crucial, China had just recovered from a few points behind and took the lead for the first time and Serbia clearly lost confidence in that rotation, but once they got back to serve they scored 3 points in a row again.
    Malesevic was a big problem for her own team, she doesn't contribute in attack and her reception isn't any good either. If only Malagurski had survived the last 5 years without injuries and could be Serbia's 2nd OH :S

• I offer to be the butcher :lol:

Seriously, I can't believe how her teammates and coaches can tolerate this :wall:

Maybe that's one of their tactics :rolll: I have seen all kind of screams but this Chinese woman is simply beyond everything.

• it's over so fast it's kinda shocking even to non-china fans. i'll have to go back to watch their world cup match to see how china beat serbia.
    china got no chance against brazil in the quarter final, which means they'll do no better than their last olympics team.
    lang ping will take a lot of heat back in china and she might even resign.

• Oh well, after the lesson she gave in the hour before she can have one stupid ball :win:

China is a lot weaker in this tournament than I expected them to be. I don't see how they can beat USA on Sunday, so they are most likely going to face the winner of BRA-RUS in quarterfinal and will need a big improvement to have a chance there.
    Serbia played great for 2 sets and good enough to win in 3rd. Xu's serve error at 16:15 was crucial, China had just recovered from a few points behind and took the lead for the first time and Serbia clearly lost confidence in that rotation, but once they got back to serve they scored 3 points in a row again.
    Malesevic was a big problem for her own team, she doesn't contribute in attack and her reception isn't any good either. If only Malagurski had survived the last 5 years without injuries and could be Serbia's 2nd OH :S

Malesevic poor reception has to do with Terzic, at the first week of the GP he let Deserjilo and Busa play, and lot of other times he wasted time with either Busa and Nikolic. Plus ifnhe had Serbia play at the 2 GP finals, she could have earned some experience.

But Malesevic got get better ASAP with her reception

• As a Brazilian, I would definetly prefer to take Holland in the quarter finals instead of China, but well...there is the draw, and the possibility of facing Serbia is not nice.

• it's over so fast it's kinda shocking even to non-china fans. i'll have to go back to watch their world cup match to see how china beat serbia.
    china got no chance against brazil in the quarter final, which means they'll do no better than their last olympics team.
    lang ping will take a lot of heat back in china and she might even resign.

This is what she gets by not sending her team to the GP finals.

China is playing like Brazil in 2012....u can tell something is wrong.
    But don't count them out, they still can beat USA, and even if they face Brazil on the quarterfinal, the pressure will be on Brazil's side.

• Could any of you possibly summarize the match? Silly me, I thought this match would be played later and apparently the match I've been waiting for is Argentina-Cameroon :aww:

Shame that I couldn't watch Serbia crushing China live, must have been a super entertaining match.

• Shame that I couldn't watch Serbia crushing China live, must have been a super entertaining match.

Not really...first two sets Serbia was just amazing, everything worked for them. In 3rd set they couldn't keep this level and made more and more mistakes, but China couldn't benefit from it enough to win the set.