Olympic Games - 2016 | 8 | 6

• Thanks Raven :) I kinda noticed that since their unpleasant neighbour is also called Kim.

Today Laura doesn't even give a crap about her MBs and it's not even needed as they could screw the opponent by using Lon, Judith and Anne only.

• On the italian TV someone is saying Italy is out, they played bad, but they met the best teams in the world, while in the other group teams like South Korea and Japan advanced. Please, show them italian games once again. That's Italia. Belpaese. :down:

• I watch now the game between Netherlands and Korea and I can't stand what the team as Korea does at the Olympics!? I would like much more to see NED-TUR or NED-GER than this :/ I know match is not over yet, but the level of play by Korea is really weak.

• On the italian TV someone is saying Italy is out, they played bad, but they met the best teams in the world, while in the other group teams like South Korea and Japan advanced. Please, show them italian games once again. That's Italia. Belpaese. :down:

Sure, Italy wasn't good, but I think Japan was at least just as bad, maybe even worse. Korea hasn't been a revelation either...

• I thought Terzic kept Mihailovic on bench because he didn't want to be opponent of Brazil NT in semifinal. He takes big risk to play with Russia. We'll see his tactics works or unsuccessful 8)

• Sure, Italy wasn't good, but I think Japan was at least just as bad, maybe even worse. Korea hasn't been a revelation either...

I know how I could shut them up: London 2012, South Korea-Italy 3-1. :wavy:

Anyway South Korea is now playing was better and leading the third set.

• South Korea is not as bad as you guys are talking about. Much better than most other teams there in the olympics, even Japan. Or I can say, KYK and their opposite are better than most other teams.

Korean middles are horrible, never saw worse middles at this level. I'm surprised their coach did not come up with a better solution like Manabe tried last year with Japan with Hybrid 6. Their setter is terrible too, not only lacking speed and creativity, but has terrible precision too. :aww:

• South Korea is not as bad as you guys are talking about. Much better than most other teams there in the olympics, even Japan. Or I can say, KYK and their opposite are better than most other teams.

Korean middles are horrible, never saw worse middles at this level. I'm surprised their coach did not come up with a better solution like Manabe tried last year with Japan with Hybrid 6. Their setter is terrible too, not only lacking speed and creativity, but has terrible precision too. :aww:

In fact one of their MBs, no 14 I think, is a really good player.. Great server, solid blocker and not a bad attacker.. Maybe she hasn't been an her best this tournament

• How can Yang be terrible? She's the second best scorer in the team. She was (or still is) one of the best blockers in the tournament.

Damn, it was so close for dutch team. But A 3-1 win would be great too :) Hup, holland hup!

• In fact one of their MBs, no 14 I think, is a really good player.. Great server, solid blocker and not a bad attacker.. Maybe she hasn't been an her best this tournament

Just checked stats for the first time and yeah she is a good scorer. She is also the 5th blocker. Not sure why I got that impression. Everytime I watched Korea, I felt like their middles are just there to make a full team. Maybe it is because she does not hit like a regular middle, saw her hitting some weird tempo, like a meter high... :white: