You are not logged in.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male
  • "Matthias" started this thread

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 12:27pm

Laola shows all matches of the qualification starting today.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 1:53pm

FIVB U23 World Championship - 2017 |

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 1:54pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/P. Barakova/F. Yang/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Todorova/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 5:02pm

Is there any stream for the matches from this tournament? :teach:

szubudubu

Beginner

Favourite Team: Zenit Kazan

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/P. Barakova/F. Yang/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Todorova/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 9:51pm

Bulgaria beats JPN 4-2. Looked like a good match, I wish I could've seen it better than one blurry camera (a good frame rate, though).

I didn't get a sense of how the new scoring impacted things. The scoreboard bug thing was kind of funky, not ready for the 7 games I guess, was stuck on 2-2 until it ended.

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 10:37pm

This new trial scoring system sucks. It shortens and dumbs down the game and won't allow big margin comebacks. Hope it won't be implemented in the future.

• "serdar" is male

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 11:56pm

I just noticed that legendary Opp Antonina Zetova is coach of Bulgarian team :heart:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Monday, September 11th 2017, 12:10am

This new trial scoring system sucks. It shortens and dumbs down the game and won't allow big margin comebacks. Hope it won't be implemented in the future.

Yep I agree, I hate this system very much. Give me my best of 5 and 25 points for a set back :serve: It doesn't even make the players act more decisive or anything if thats what they wanted to achieve. All it does is make small mistakes turn into huge game changers. Lol I was watching a match, few serve errors and set is almost done... Screw this system really don't know why they even keep testing it.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 6:54am

I was watching the the China - Thai match on sportstream365.com...quality sucks! Does anyone know why the Chinese team is having problem with rotation? I have not seen a match with a team losing points that many times for rotation fault...

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Monday, September 11th 2017, 2:17pm

I was watching the the China - Thai match on sportstream365.com...quality sucks! Does anyone know why the Chinese team is having problem with rotation? I have not seen a match with a team losing points that many times for rotation fault...

The time of the training is too little. Although the time is the same as the senior team's, the players of the senior team wasn't replaced much. The head coach of U23 NT, Wu Sheng is the first time to be it. Only Cheng Long, Song Mei-li and Wang Yun-lu have played more internatioanl matches and Song Mei-li joined Halkbank in Turkey in Season 15/16.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:59pm

WILL FIVB arrange the high quality Live Stream coverage as of the Semifinals matches [as the usual practice!?] ? Even though it's just a U-23 tournament, feel pity that a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS has so little coverage basically inaccessible to the world aside from the low quality streams by the sport betting site.

Had it be held in ASIA in some major volleyball nations such as Thailand, the live stream coverage would have been much better as shown in the past!

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "samsara" (Sep 11th 2017, 4:35pm)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:21pm

The male U23 WCh was aired, it's quite unfair the female isn't.

Anyway I'm not sure the problem relates with the host: I think that if FIVB (as CEV) wants something, they simply asks for it (read as 'they pretend it').
I may be wrong, but I've always heard things like 'it's very expensive to host an event because they want this, this and this' or similar stuff...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Monday, September 11th 2017, 8:34pm

Wth at the Brazil - Turkey match 2nd set it was 8-6 then Brazil got a point 9-6 then randomly an extra point for Brazil 10-6 and thy never changed that at the scoreboard. :down: ?( I hope I missed something but dont think so...

Btw Nursevil cant be our Opp thatd clear to me now, she's like a 3rd division player... Cant believe she starts while there is still Ebrar who appears to be much much better so far.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 4:53pm

Today's match 12 SEP:

DOM v ARG 4-3
TUR v KEN 4-0

The host SLO will face CHN ==> http://sportstream365.com/viewer?game=138184465 -- think they're using the cheap, low quality closed-circuit television camera (CCTV camera) no wonder the image is so blurred :lol: ha ha ha,,, "World Championship" overkill the attribute
BRA v JPN
THA v EGY
BUL v CUB

Just a quiet tournament :lol:

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "samsara" (Sep 12th 2017, 5:26pm)

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:13pm

WOW!! Hard to believe! The small Balkan country ex-Yugoslavia, Slovenia, has so strong the U23 team, they just posted a clean sweep victory steamrolling the Chinese team 4-0 ( 15-11, 15-12, 15-5, 15-8 ). Amazing! With such a strong U23 team SLO is just one step away in growing up a strong senior team!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male
  • "Matthias" started this thread

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:35pm

WOW!! Hard to believe! The small Balkan country ex-Yugoslavia, Slovenia, has so strong the U23 team, they just posted a clean sweep victory steamrolling the Chinese team 4-0 ( 15-11, 15-12, 15-5, 15-8 ). Amazing! With such a strong U23 team SLO is just one step away in growing up a strong senior team!
Actually their U23 team is almost identic to their senior team :whistle:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:03am

Pool A
Rep. Dominicana – Argentina 4-3 (21-23, 12-25, 15-12, 17-15, 16-14, 20-22, 15-5)
Top Scorer: Guillen Paredes 22, Jineiry Martinez 15, Geraldine Sthefany Gonzalez 9; Bulaich Simian 22, Piccolo 20, Moriondo 13, Guastavino 13.

Slovenia – Cina 4-0 (15-11, 15-12, 15-5, 15-8)
Top Scorer: Mlakar 11, Planinsec 9, Mori 6, Vovk 6, Grudina 6; Wang Yunlu 8, Jin Ye 6, Zhu Yuezhou 5.

Thailandia – Egitto 2-4 (9-15, 15-7, 11-15, 15-9, 14-16, 4-15)
Top Scorer: Srithong 17, Sooksod 15, Nuanjam 7; Aya Elshamy 22, Aya Ahmed 11, El Askalany 5, Almohandes 5.

Classifica: Slovenia 3v-0p 9p, Cina 2v-1p 6p, Rep. Dominicana 2v-1p 5p, Egitto 1v-2p 3p, Thailandia 1v-2p 3p, Argentina 0v-3p 1p.

Pool B
Turchia – Kenya 4-0 (15-6, 15-5, 15-12, 15-11)
Top Scorer: Baladin 13, Karakurt 9, S. Sahin 5; Wavinya 5, Wafula Sinaida 4.

Brasile – Giappone 4-1 (14-16, 15-13, 15-11, 17-15, 15-10)
Top Scorer: Drussyla Costa 12, Lorenne Teixeira 10, Mayany Souza 9, Maira Claro 8, Lays Oliveira 8; Yamauchi 13, Hirose 13, Sakamoto 9.

Bulgaria Cuba 4-3 (10-15, 12-15, 11-15, 15-10, 15-10, 15-11, 15-6) --> first come back ever after losing 3-0! In the Men U23 Wch it didn't happen.
Top Scorer: Chausheva 18, Paskova 16, G. Dimitrova 12; Cese Montalvo 15, Casanova 15, De La Caridad Perez 10.

Classifica: Brasile 3v-0p 9p, Bulgaria 3v-0p 8p, Turchia 2v-1p 6p, Giappone 1v-2p 3p, Cuba 0v-3p 1p, Kenya 0v-3p 0p.

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:01am

I just find Zetova is Bulgaria's coach 8o
(oops, serdar mentioned this fact before)
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "akiyaLai" (Sep 13th 2017, 4:07am)

Social bookmarks