FIVB U23 World Championship - 2017 |

• Ayça is playing really a bad tournament. Quite surprising that Guidetti is investing her as a backup to Gizem Örge :huh: I'm also wondering why Melis is not chosen, she can't be worse than Ayça.

All the matches that Turkey won, Hande played with more than 50% attacking. So far DOM managed to stop Hande and took the set

• What does trainer of DOM say during the timeout? He is screaming badly to girls :down:

Meanwhile Beyza is missing a lot of good sets :aww:

• Omg the way the DOM coach treats his girls :white: :thumbdown: Don't yell at that girl like that! :cursing:

I got pissed off too. I always hated those kind of trainers, especially on junior levels :down:

• Same btw I agree about Ayça. It sometimes seems like she scared of the ball, that is a big problem if your a libero. Melis Yilmaz should've been here.

Btw apart from Hande, Saliha Sahin is really impressive to me btw both in reception (better then Ayça) and also sometimes in attack. At 14-14 she hit straight to te ground. Ebrar is young but she has a bright future too imo. Both need to get rid of their clubs though

• At 5-6 and that is why you need Zehra Günes here Ataman! I can't help but notice his bias. Whole tournament long Asli was weak and he did not sub her once for Zehra now Beyza is bad and imediately subbed. Imo Beyza+Zehra should have been starters. Asli is a horrible blocker which is her job and is mediocre attacker.

• Zehra already got blocked once and hit out once! She is not helping much. Aslı did as much block as Beyza (both are not that good at blocking through this tournament) I am not big fan of Saliha so far. She has been good at reception but her positioning was wrong many times at defense and she had very bad statistics at attacking in previous matches :S

• Yeah Zehra did not do much but her lenght already is intimidating and if you noticed more blocks were there when she was on court. I can't agree about Beyza she is a good blocker unlike Asli. This is why I don't like stats too much. I have been watching all matches (potato qualiy) the difference with these two players is that Beyza actually softens/touches the ball way more unlike Asli. Saliha was bad in previous matches I actually meant her performance now surprised me ;) i actually forgot about Tugba Senoglu, she shouldn't be a sub to Saliha now :white:

Also main reason we got blocked so often last set was Cagla's predictable sets.

• Beyza stepped up her game at this set. Also the Dominic libero seems to be lost, maybe injury of their outside disturbed their reception line. :S

Çağla is setting too high to Ebrar, I don't know if it is how Ebrar likes to attack but those are "Gamova" balls, no chance against senior teams. Ezgi is not doing much better though.

• Btw me and serdar are just bitching here :lol: but what a match this has been so far! Very exciting Semi. Bringing Tugba on court did good for Turkey.

Hahah as long as we are in the right thread, it should be fine I guess :lol:

Tuğba is on fire, she should keep this power! Dominic seems to lose their concentration and a training yelling crazy is not helping to them :whistle:

• EBRAR KARAKURT :super:

Her attitude might be intimidating sometimes but objectively, her performance deserves to be called to ECh roster considering that we are desperately lacking a good opposite for 2020, it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age. :super:

• Her attitude might be intimidating sometimes but objectively, her performance deserves to be called to ECh roster considering that we are desperately lacking a good opposite for 2020, it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age. :super:

I know right, btw we called Ebrar mini Goncharova already but I have to say the way she spikes and her approach it kind of reminds me of mini Destinee Hooker :white: :obey: ofc not as good (yet)

• Her attitude might be intimidating sometimes but objectively, her performance deserves to be called to ECh roster considering that we are desperately lacking a good opposite for 2020, it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age. :super:

Yes, sure, let's bring a young player who hasn't ever trained at all and never played a senior level match with the team and ridiculessly expect her to show her talent. So what if she is inexperienced, doesn't know where to stay in defence, needs to improve her block and attack and very easy to get angry? Lol

Yes, she is a promising talent but it's too early to bring her to ECH.

• Ebrar Karakurt is going to be a total star! You must follow her instagram live videos :lol: Physically very masculine, mentally a diva . I already love her :flower:

I like her too, and I like her attitude. As long as a player is on their side of the court they should be allowed to do whatever they want. She`s a bad girl, and that is what I like.

But I have a feeling she could end up just like Polen being a eternal bench player. I heard she will play in Japan, and I think is better for her to play in Japan or anywhere as long as she`s playing and not sitting on the bench.