You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 10:02pm

Regardless, after this performance it's a fact that someone will transfer her. I'm curious to see which lucky team that will be. If I was Çanakkale I would transfer her. Gamze Turk is bad, so is Alajberg with Ebrar they would be a whole lot better and she can finally play in a Senior team.

PS: I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who can enjoy Ebrar's diva-esque moments :lol:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:33am

Slovenia 4-1 Bulgaria (15-4 last set :drink:)

Finale: 17-09 19:00 CET (20:00 Turkey time)

Turkey - Slovenia

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 1:40am

If some people don't remember: this is the U23 thread. :gone:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 6:56am

EBRAR KARAKURT :super:

Her attitude might be intimidating sometimes but objectively, her performance deserves to be called to ECh roster considering that we are desperately lacking a good opposite for 2020, it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age. :super:
Yes, sure, let's bring a young player who hasn't ever trained at all and never played a senior level match with the team and ridiculessly expect her to show her talent. So what if she is inexperienced, doesn't know where to stay in defence, needs to improve her block and attack and very easy to get angry? Lol

Yes, she is a promising talent but it's too early to bring her to ECH.

Take a deep breath and read my post again :rolleyes: I didn't say that we should ridicuolusly expect her to show her talent, I said it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age, not for showing the same performance she is doing with u23, just to experience that level. Players who has been given chances in senior nt at early age developed great players. Especially when we desperately need someone on opposite position, you should invest such young players. Look how young boskovic, egonu was/is when they're with the senior team. It is obvious that neither polen nor Meryem can be our opp for 2020 (even doubt for 2018 wch)

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 5:09pm

Her attitude might be intimidating sometimes but objectively, her performance deserves to be called to ECh roster considering that we are desperately lacking a good opposite for 2020, it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age. :super:
Yes, sure, let's bring a young player who hasn't ever trained at all and never played a senior level match with the team and ridiculessly expect her to show her talent. So what if she is inexperienced, doesn't know where to stay in defence, needs to improve her block and attack and very easy to get angry? Lol

Take a deep breath and read my post again :rolleyes: I didn't say that we should ridicuolusly expect her to show her talent, I said it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age, not for showing the same performance she is doing with u23, just to experience that level. Players who has been given chances in senior nt at early age developed great players. Especially when we desperately need someone on opposite position, you should invest such young players. Look how young boskovic, egonu was/is when they're with the senior team. It is obvious that neither polen nor Meryem can be our opp for 2020 (even doubt for 2018 wch)
I am sorry but if you still insist on that idea of yours, i can't discussed it with you. She didn't even trained with the team and she will have only 5 days after this tournament. I see you still defend your idea and i start to think your understanding of high level volleyball is not quiet developed. If you want to give her some experience, send her to a team where she can player.

I also believe and hope that Ebrar will be a good player in the future but it is too early to compare her with Boskovic or Egonu.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 5:21pm

I am sorry but if you still insist on that idea of yours, i can't discussed it with you. She didn't even trained with the team and she will have only 5 days after this tournament. I see you still defend your idea and i start to think your understanding of high level volleyball is not quiet developed. If you want to give her some experience, send her to a team where she can player.

I also believe and hope that Ebrar will be a good player in the future but it is too early to compare her with Boskovic or Egonu.
EBRAR KARAKURT is now the potential opposite for turkey. However, the fact is that she can not jump as high as boscovic and Egonu. But she still can help turkey NT a lot in next Olympic cycle. maybe like Polina Rahimova in the future?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:00pm

Epic finale and gold medal match between Slovenia and Turkey just started on the FIVB youtube channel! :drink: #JoinUs

Crowd and atmosphere looking good.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:21pm

Go EBRAR DIVA!

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:24pm

EBRAR KARAKURT is now the potential opposite for turkey. However, the fact is that she can not jump as high as boscovic and Egonu. But she still can help turkey NT a lot in next Olympic cycle. maybe like Polina Rahimova in the future?

She is only 17. Let's see her full development

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:29pm

Damn Tugba Senoglu! :rose:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:51pm

F*ck you ATAMAN, Ebrar is doing nothing wrong. You can't punish her everytime she shows emotion! That is how she is and this is really pissing me off. They are going to ruin her if the keep doing this.

Also what is going on with the girls, they are winning and they should be smiling. But how Beyza looked at Tugba :white:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:14pm

TURKEY 4-0 SLOVENIA (15-8 last set)

I'm so proud of them ;( :lol: :cup: CHAMPIONSSSSSSS :dance6:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 9:04pm

Congrats to Turkey! I watched the last set, very convincing performance!
Most of all, I had the impression Slovenia couldn't produce the same serve pressure Turkey did.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 9:07pm

Hande took the MVP. No award for Ebrar :thumbdown:

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 9:50pm

At final match Hande 2/15, Mlakar 9/27 but no award for Ebrar who played with 12/20 :aww:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Monday, September 18th 2017, 1:31am

Hande took the MVP. No award for Ebrar :thumbdown:

I think Hande deserved to be MVP since she was very solid in every single match except the final. However, giving the best Opp award to Iza instead of Ebrar is scandal! I assume it is host bias! I agree with all other positions though.

Zhana Todorova is quite a good libero, I don't know why BUL still rely on old Filipova instead :aww:

Monday, September 18th 2017, 3:21am

just started watching semi DOM x TUR.

the stands are empty! what's the point of hosting this tournament if they won't bother to promote it??????

Monday, September 18th 2017, 3:28am

LOL.

DOM have 4 martinez! brayelin, jineiry, natalia and larysmer.

brayelin is not playing in this match?

Monday, September 18th 2017, 3:41am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3853Q_IJAWQ

watch at 27:40.

ridiculous. does this man know he's talking to young women? teenagers?

this coach needs to be fired. from what i can tell, he's brazilian. he needs to watch his language, and learn to talk like a decent human being.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 3:55am

brayelin is listed in the fivb website but she's not here?

Social bookmarks