FIVB U23 World Championship - 2017 |

• Regardless, after this performance it's a fact that someone will transfer her. I'm curious to see which lucky team that will be. If I was Çanakkale I would transfer her. Gamze Turk is bad, so is Alajberg with Ebrar they would be a whole lot better and she can finally play in a Senior team.

PS: I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who can enjoy Ebrar's diva-esque moments :lol:

• Yes, sure, let's bring a young player who hasn't ever trained at all and never played a senior level match with the team and ridiculessly expect her to show her talent. So what if she is inexperienced, doesn't know where to stay in defence, needs to improve her block and attack and very easy to get angry? Lol

Yes, she is a promising talent but it's too early to bring her to ECH.

Take a deep breath and read my post again :rolleyes: I didn't say that we should ridicuolusly expect her to show her talent, I said it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age, not for showing the same performance she is doing with u23, just to experience that level. Players who has been given chances in senior nt at early age developed great players. Especially when we desperately need someone on opposite position, you should invest such young players. Look how young boskovic, egonu was/is when they're with the senior team. It is obvious that neither polen nor Meryem can be our opp for 2020 (even doubt for 2018 wch)

• Take a deep breath and read my post again :rolleyes: I didn't say that we should ridicuolusly expect her to show her talent, I said it will be a good experience for her to be there at such a early age, not for showing the same performance she is doing with u23, just to experience that level. Players who has been given chances in senior nt at early age developed great players. Especially when we desperately need someone on opposite position, you should invest such young players. Look how young boskovic, egonu was/is when they're with the senior team. It is obvious that neither polen nor Meryem can be our opp for 2020 (even doubt for 2018 wch)

I am sorry but if you still insist on that idea of yours, i can't discussed it with you. She didn't even trained with the team and she will have only 5 days after this tournament. I see you still defend your idea and i start to think your understanding of high level volleyball is not quiet developed. If you want to give her some experience, send her to a team where she can player.

I also believe and hope that Ebrar will be a good player in the future but it is too early to compare her with Boskovic or Egonu.

• I am sorry but if you still insist on that idea of yours, i can't discussed it with you. She didn't even trained with the team and she will have only 5 days after this tournament. I see you still defend your idea and i start to think your understanding of high level volleyball is not quiet developed. If you want to give her some experience, send her to a team where she can player.

I also believe and hope that Ebrar will be a good player in the future but it is too early to compare her with Boskovic or Egonu.

EBRAR KARAKURT is now the potential opposite for turkey. However, the fact is that she can not jump as high as boscovic and Egonu. But she still can help turkey NT a lot in next Olympic cycle. maybe like Polina Rahimova in the future?

• F*ck you ATAMAN, Ebrar is doing nothing wrong. You can't punish her everytime she shows emotion! That is how she is and this is really pissing me off. They are going to ruin her if the keep doing this.

Also what is going on with the girls, they are winning and they should be smiling. But how Beyza looked at Tugba :white:

• Hande took the MVP. No award for Ebrar :thumbdown:

I think Hande deserved to be MVP since she was very solid in every single match except the final. However, giving the best Opp award to Iza instead of Ebrar is scandal! I assume it is host bias! I agree with all other positions though.

Zhana Todorova is quite a good libero, I don't know why BUL still rely on old Filipova instead :aww: