Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Not a lot of newbies on USA today.....Lody,Gibby,Murphy,Bartash are all veterans..

Russia had 8-3 in the 5set, but they made so many mistakes and let USA win.

What is Russia thinking? Having a 30 year old that stands at 1.78cm as OH....that is basically a joke.

Not aware that she's 30 yo but could see that she's rather short for that position and her look is no longer young... Mariia Frolova (02) [Nov 1986; 178cm].. position Unkown :-) after checking FIVB page

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Nice comeback. I know about batmanstream but was hoping for nice quality stream on YouTube.

About the match: I watched tiebreak and didnt like either team that much though USA pulled an amazing comeback after being 3-8 down won 12-3 :drink: :thumbsup:
    Imo these teams both are not secured for a place in final round. Pretty sure they stand little chance vs for example Serbia, Brazil

• Not a lot of newbies on USA today.....Lody,Gibby,Murphy,Bartash are all veterans..

What is Russia thinking? Having a 30 year old that stands at 1.78cm as OH....that is basically a joke.

Kingdon,Tapp not newbies? :huh: or at least they are to me

• seems MB Fetisova has been improving on offensive part of her game
    OH Parubets/Ilcenko had a good game.. MB Zaryazhko too..

Murphy seems to have been the mvp of the match...good game by MB Gibbemeyer

• I cant watch that match either and Im in the Netherlands atm wtf this is annoying. Was preparing myself for a nice volleyball day and then this happens. So we know stream is not available in Turkey and Netherlands probably many more :(

Btw Lowe is still in thumbnail for USA lol

Strangely, I'm using VPN with Netherlands ip without problem to watch the FIVB live stream.

Yeah ok Tap can be considered a newbie. But Kingdom is already 24 years old. I personally consider a newbie a 20 or 21 year old at the most.

i could have used the word "newbie" wrong.i mean new player,new to this roster,first time in such a big tournament

• Italy's national anthem is always gets me ready for a match in any sport :box:

What do you mean Bartsch being a veteran? She has hardly played for the NT last summer.. Apart from Gibby, Carli and Murphy others are pretty much inexperienced.. American girls play for the Nt after they finish college and that's around 22/23/24.. Players from other countries play in their domestic league from early age which Americans don't have.. So if Rosamaria can be a newbie for the Brazilian NT, so can American girls

• Loda already with 2 mistakes in reception..

• I think Italy could win this match. I don't know a lot about these Chinese players but they are obviously missing some stars so I don't think it will be an easy game

• Omg what is going on with Loda's reception!

• why isnt Zhu Ting playing?

Zhu Ting is listed in the 14 roster but rested at least in set one, the CHN team wanna give chance to the young and other non-core players. A welcomed decision!

Li Jing still gets blocked easily :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”