Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• It's our brand :thumbup: In Italy we don't like the GOLD medals

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Everyone, including me, was doubting Brazil. They were lucky to got through to the Final 6, and yet here they are now, with thier 12th title. For a team that is going through a transition phase with only 2 senior players, it is a huge clapback to all the doubters. At the end of the day, volleyball is in their blood and the passion was there, literally showing in front of our eyes. They fought real hard and they went all out from the get-go at the fifth set. Congrates to them.

This will be a lesson learned for Italy that they need another reliable attacker to be a backup for Egonu. However, kudos to them. A team of youngsters finally got the elusive medals for Italy.

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To rbdfabio: don't worry Grand Prix is already canceled...and maybe you should go and spank Serbia's and China's players...

• It's a phrase, throwing something to the dogs means throwing it away. It has nothing to do with Brazilian players, now stop embarrassing yourself.

children behave lol. it might mean differently to others though.
    peace!

• Like who??

Serbia? USA? Russia? Italy? Brazil has beaten all of them in the past 2 years frame and that`s exactly how they manage to win. Only team that seams better than Brazil is China once Brazil lost for them the in the last 3 meetings. ( excluding the Mountreux).

And looks kind clearly had China not beaten Brazil in that quaterfinal Brazil would be 3x Champion. I always wondered if Serbia would have beaten Brazil if that was the final. but now I think Brazil would have beaten Serbia if they were in the final.

Oh welllllllllll...... Shame on every team ....Congrats to Brazil but they should not have won this again.... I`m so pissed. :mad:

I can easily say that there are better teams than today's Brazil. But this is sport and this is volleyball, congratulations.

• I would trade Roberta to Malinov or the Chinese setter, and OPP to Egonu.

• throwing to the dogs

but that idiom means to allow someone to be criticized or attacked.
    Wrong choice of idiom??

• And the same thing happened in the Men's Final of Rio 2016. I am still recovering from that match (mostly because Gianelli is my baby)

Indeed, and look at Cev Cups final matches this year: 4 defeats by 4 Italian teams. Again, we LOVE the silver colour :D IT's more elegant, more sophisticated

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• With Brazil might be getting stronger with this line-up next year you might be ready for some more heartbreak HAHAHAHA

But do you think Gabi and Juciely will still have their sport in the NT?