Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Really??? Well I`m in the US and everything is blocked....I`m using Hola and Argentina as location.

By the way, Hola unblock allows me to watch every single match I try...I use US as my location and everything is ok. The only problem is that I can't stream it on my TV using google chrome. There is a message that says this is not allowed.

• Fetisova has improved so much in attack, almost like a complete different player now :white: Also Filishtinova is keeping Russia on track all the time, great setter!

On Chinese side I dont like their libero at all, her reflexes are so slow and she struggles a lot in both passing and receiving...

• Terzic stopping the match at 2x1. Did he learn with the former Russian coach?

• Really??? Well I`m in the US and everything is blocked....I`m using Hola and Argentina as location.

That's weird! Using US IP works fine for me! But well, at least ARG is working for you :lol:

• Gudetti is in a way like a business man, you should not forget Cagla is Vakifs player and probably the future setter of Vakif. There are always problems having a quick agreement with Naz, some say she wants to get pregnant some says she does it on purpose to make her sallary higher. We never know for sure how Naz is gonna decide as you can see Vakif didn't event announce yet if they extended or parted their ways with Naz.
    So the time will come very soon, where Cagla will be the starter in Vakif, Guidetti will never get a foreigner setter. So he must train with her, she must gain experience, so this could be also one reason. His heart and his busniess is most of all for Vakif!

This can't be true! Cağla is not Vakıfbank's player anymore since she is already 22. With your logic, Guidetti should have used Cansu Özbay who is still their player instead of Cağla :rolleyes:

Guidetti said it before, he wants to work with players who are familiar with his style, especially for first year. That's probably reason why he chooses Cağla over Ezgi or Gamze

• Russia could finish the match in 3x1 but China took it to the tie break...

• Great Zhu Ting!

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• This can't be true! Cağla is not Vakıfbank's player anymore since she is already 22. With your logic, Guidetti should have used Cansu Özbay who is still their player instead of Cağla :rolleyes:

Guidetti said it before, he wants to work with players who are familiar with his style, especially for first year. That's probably reason why he chooses Cağla over Ezgi or Gamze

Go and inform yourself please. Cagla is vakifs player she has played on loan in Besiktas and Vakif got Cansu from Besiktas also on loan now Cagla is in Fener also on loan.

• I'm really glad Ana Antonijevic gets some chances to play, even though she was out of NT owing to her injury for a while she's still very good. I mean Zivkovic is also a solid setter but Ana is simply on another level IMO.

I'd hate to play against Rasic-Stevanovic duo, they're just too strong both in attack and block. Veljkovic is also very good, pity that she's always been 3rd MB in NT, nonetheless she's always there to help the team, if I'm not mistaken she's been with NT for 10 years and is still 27 :white: