You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:10pm

Really??? Well I`m in the US and everything is blocked....I`m using Hola and Argentina as location.
By the way, Hola unblock allows me to watch every single match I try...I use US as my location and everything is ok. The only problem is that I can't stream it on my TV using google chrome. There is a message that says this is not allowed.

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce and Turkish national team

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:23pm

Fetisova has improved so much in attack, almost like a complete different player now :white: Also Filishtinova is keeping Russia on track all the time, great setter!

On Chinese side I dont like their libero at all, her reflexes are so slow and she struggles a lot in both passing and receiving...

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce and Turkish national team

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:26pm

ZHU TING IS ON COURRRTTTTT :woohoo: :rose: :heart: :box:

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:29pm

Finally Serbia's best team on the court

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:34pm

Terzic stopping the match at 2x1. Did he learn with the former Russian coach?

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:35pm

Really??? Well I`m in the US and everything is blocked....I`m using Hola and Argentina as location.
By the way, Hola unblock allows me to watch every single match I try...I use US as my location and everything is ok. The only problem is that I can't stream it on my TV using google chrome. There is a message that says this is not allowed.
That's weird! Using US IP works fine for me! But well, at least ARG is working for you :lol:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/P. Barakova/F. Yang/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/L. Izquierdo/S. Matienzo/J. Rivero/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Todorova/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:40pm

Gudetti is in a way like a business man, you should not forget Cagla is Vakifs player and probably the future setter of Vakif. There are always problems having a quick agreement with Naz, some say she wants to get pregnant some says she does it on purpose to make her sallary higher. We never know for sure how Naz is gonna decide as you can see Vakif didn't event announce yet if they extended or parted their ways with Naz.
So the time will come very soon, where Cagla will be the starter in Vakif, Guidetti will never get a foreigner setter. So he must train with her, she must gain experience, so this could be also one reason. His heart and his busniess is most of all for Vakif!

This can't be true! Cağla is not Vakıfbank's player anymore since she is already 22. With your logic, Guidetti should have used Cansu Özbay who is still their player instead of Cağla :rolleyes:

Guidetti said it before, he wants to work with players who are familiar with his style, especially for first year. That's probably reason why he chooses Cağla over Ezgi or Gamze

Sidney

Master

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:40pm

Russia could finish the match in 3x1 but China took it to the tie break...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:49pm

Terzic started with Antonjevic, Vejolovkic, Malagurski and Balgogevic...that`s interesting because it is basically their bench.

Good game so far!

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:03pm

Great Zhu Ting!
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

arrekusu

Trainee

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Russia NT

Favourite Players: Zhu, Xu Yunli, Rasic, Boskovic, Kosheleva, Fetisova, Kim Hill, Kubra Akman

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:04pm

Love my hero Zhu :obey: Love my baby Irina :rose:
Russia got a really good young team

Gomez4

Trainee

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Zhu Ting

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:19pm

Zhu power... :super:
Ekaterina Tretyakova was verry good!
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:48pm

Gudetti is in a way like a business man, you should not forget Cagla is Vakifs player and probably the future setter of Vakif. There are always problems having a quick agreement with Naz, some say she wants to get pregnant some says she does it on purpose to make her sallary higher. We never know for sure how Naz is gonna decide as you can see Vakif didn't event announce yet if they extended or parted their ways with Naz.
So the time will come very soon, where Cagla will be the starter in Vakif, Guidetti will never get a foreigner setter. So he must train with her, she must gain experience, so this could be also one reason. His heart and his busniess is most of all for Vakif!

This can't be true! Cağla is not Vakıfbank's player anymore since she is already 22. With your logic, Guidetti should have used Cansu Özbay who is still their player instead of Cağla :rolleyes:

Guidetti said it before, he wants to work with players who are familiar with his style, especially for first year. That's probably reason why he chooses Cağla over Ezgi or Gamze

Go and inform yourself please. Cagla is vakifs player she has played on loan in Besiktas and Vakif got Cansu from Besiktas also on loan now Cagla is in Fener also on loan.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:50pm

Most of serbian wing spikers had played in Brazil like Malagurski, Bjelica, Malesevic, Brankica.

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:51pm

Brazil receiving with 4 players at the same time :white:

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:52pm

Serbian MB are stronger than brazilians in this match so far, in block and attack.
Good job

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:53pm

:thumbsup: Good observation.

Most of serbian wing spikers had played in Brazil like Malagurski, Bjelica, Malesevic, Brankica.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 5:03pm

Serbia wins in 3 :box: :heart: .

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 5:04pm

3x0 Serbia won

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 5:16pm

I'm really glad Ana Antonijevic gets some chances to play, even though she was out of NT owing to her injury for a while she's still very good. I mean Zivkovic is also a solid setter but Ana is simply on another level IMO.

I'd hate to play against Rasic-Stevanovic duo, they're just too strong both in attack and block. Veljkovic is also very good, pity that she's always been 3rd MB in NT, nonetheless she's always there to help the team, if I'm not mistaken she's been with NT for 10 years and is still 27 :white:

Social bookmarks