Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Unless it's because you are at work or something, have you tried the Hola extension for Google Chrome browser? You may have to choose a couple different countries to find the right one, but Germany and Argentina seem to be working

no i havent tried..thx for the help...i have another vpn..i tried with it once it didnt work and i gave it up..

• I heard Hola is not safe so be careful when using it.

• I heard Hola is not safe so be careful when using it.

Big topic that might take us off track, but I enable it to watch a game and don't do anything else, like log into my bank account, and the DISABLE it when I'm done

We have a nail biter here with DOM v JPN

• What happened to Brayelin? :| I turned around for a bit and only heard her screaming. Hope it is nothing serious.

After the previous rally she stayed down a moment after a dig and then she was ready for reception and the camera focused on the Japanese server and then they just showed how she collapsed ;(
    I hope she's alright! Reminds me of Sinead Jack collapsing before the Russian league final last year.

• Oh man

• After the previous rally she stayed down a moment after a dig and then she was ready for reception and the camera focused on the Japanese server and then they just showed how she collapsed ;(
    I hope she's alright! Reminds me of Sinead Jack collapsing before the Russian league final last season.

Damn. ;( Looks like she is breathing through a paper bag too. Really hope it is not a broken rib or something like that.

• I think, you are largely right, especially Italy has weakened a lot in the last few years, and also Turkey and Germany were better before. So in European federation CEV the only two internationally strong teams remain Russia and became Serbia now.

Additionally the playing style of Chinese team is very uncomfortable for most European teams, because they play pretty good defense with few errors and very quickly. Internationally only few teams can cope with it well, especially Brazil, but also USA and Russia. It may look not always spectecular, but it is pretty effective, and mostly great team play too. The Chinese club teams didn't impress me too much when we hosted both Chines championship finalists for friendlies in Stuttgart at begin of last season, but they had no foreigners at all, no Zhu Ting (already in Istanbul) and of course their nationals split among teams, so this can easily mislead observers.

But anyway, still the biggest strength of CEV teams is, that they have the most teams in the top 20 of all continental federations, even considerably more than runners-up Asia, not to speak about NORCECA, CBV or the extremely weak African federation. This results in the most interesting continental championships of all for example.

• im watching the replay of China -Russia..i know she hasnt been playing in chinese NT for a while but where is OPP Chun lei ? retired ? injury ? she was a good player... better than the current Chinese players in WGP except Ting

• im watching the replay of China -Russia..i know she hasnt been playing in chinese NT for a while but where is OPP Chun lei ? retired ? injury ? she was a good player... better than the current Chinese players in WGP except Ting

Zeng Chunlei was dropped from Olympic team and no longer is considered for NT position currently. Heard she will retire from NT after National Games and might go play overseas.

• Much wonder why did it take so long for the medical team to evacuate Brayelin from the court for further medical action sideline or to hospital, unlike other sport such as football etc? I hope she's fine and nothing serious.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”