Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Italian NT needs new and young players. I really dont think they can beat Russian main team. Italy NT has plenty of young players like Elena Pietrini from U18, Giulia Angelia from seria A2, Alicia Degradi. And I also think Mazzanti may give a chance to Enweonwu instead of Sorokaite. I really watched some game of Giuli Angelina from serie A2 and she is a player like Voronkova but her receive is better than Voronkova. I also remember final game U18 between Russia and Italy, Italy NT had two strong players Elena Pietrini and Enweonwu. If to be honest the players I have said maybe they will not change anything but about future why not because serie A2 from Italy is also strong and there are some young and strong players are playing for the best results.

• Wow Croatia beat Argentina. Argentina is in huge problems if they lost against us, and we are super weak and super young.

Štimac (S) (17 years old) - Luketic (OPP) (19 years old)
    Mlinar (OH) (22 years old) - Pavicic (OH) (18 years old)
    Strunjak (MB) (18 years old) - Butigan (MB) (17 years old)
    Bozicevic (L) (21 years old)

indeed! :white:

• Italian NT needs new and young players. I really dont think they can beat Russian main team. Italy NT has plenty of young players like Elena Pietrini from U18, Giulia Angelia from seria A2, Alicia Degradi. And I also think Mazzanti may give a chance to Enweonwu instead of Sorokaite. I really watched some game of Giuli Angelina from serie A2 and she is a player like Voronkova but her receive is better than Voronkova. I also remember final game U18 between Russia and Italy, Italy NT had two strong players Elena Pietrini and Enweonwu. If to be honest the players I have said maybe they will not change anything but about future why not because serie A2 from Italy is also strong and there are some young and strong players are playing for the best results.

i guess Enweonwu is a black player,true ?

Italy discovers the power of black players in volley...many black young players have taken part in the new generation italian teams ...i just remember Tay Agüero from the past..someone else ?

I think they should give Guerra a chance... She showed good performance in Pomi last season + She already played at CWCH and She is still very young.

• I almost forgot Anastasia Guerra. Yes, Enweonwu is a black girl like Egonu and she has played in Club Italia last year. Yes, they have Valeria Battista who is half part of black like Diouf and they have Mobilo Noura who is half black and one girl from U18 and serie A2 I almost forgot her name, maybe her name is Yassmina, she is MB.

• Russia is 0-3 now....lets take a look at the next opponents of them : Belgium,DR,Netherlads in POOl F1 and China,Japan,Serbia in Pool G1

they can make 3 wins in F1 or maybe 2-1 (im not sure if they can beat Netherlands ?) and could beat Japan in G1 China and Serbia are tough opponents to beat..lets guess 1-2

so 3-3(3 wins 3 loses) or maybe 4-2 and overall 3-6 or 4-5 would be enough for the finals ?

• my projection for the finals :
    China as the host and five of Serbia,Usa,Brazil,Russia,Italy,Netherlands...which team can stay out of the finals..dont know!! even Brazil and Usa surprisingly may be..

• I almost forgot Anastasia Guerra. Yes, Enweonwu is a black girl like Egonu and she has played in Club Italia last year. Yes, they have Valeria Battista who is half part of black like Diouf and they have Mobilo Noura who is half black and one girl from U18 and serie A2 I almost forgot her name, maybe her name is Yassmina, she is MB.

And there are many others in youth teams. All of them born in Italy by African parents. Italy will become more and more a multi-ethnic colourful country in the future, "thanks" to the huge and uncontrollable waves of migrations from Africa and Asia which are causing many social problems in general, but in sport sure this will bring lots of advantages.

• I think they should give Guerra a chance... She showed good performance in Pomi last season + She already played at CWCH and She is still very young.

Yes, I forgot Guerra but I think Angelina Giulia is not worse than Guerra. She is good due with libero on receive although she is OH but she mostly plays on attack. I guess Enweonwu willbe better instead of Sorokaite and Degradi is not worse than Bosetti sisters. Bosetti sisters right now. They also have setters like Carlotta Cambi, Marta Bechis and I forgot name of Legnano's setter from serie A2 last year and she was a good and young setter too.

• I cant say for sure who will all be in final round this Grand Prix. Only secure teams apart from China imo are Serbia and Netherlands since NED seems to have easiest opponents . This USA and Russia are much weaker then normal. I wont keep my hopes up but who knows even Dominican can go to final round its not like they re bad. I sure hope for a few surprises.

• my projection for the finals :
    China as the host and five of Serbia,Usa,Brazil,Russia,Italy,Netherlands...which team can stay out of the finals..dont know!! even Brazil and Usa surprisingly may be..

It seems Russian NT will be out they already lost 3 games

• It seems Russian NT will be out they already lost 3 games

i dont know they can be out or in depending on the rest of the matches left..Brazil and Usa dont have very strong/best teams available as well so anything can happen..even Russia ,Italy and Netherlands could be in the finals..who knows!

• Next matches of Netherlands are Japan, Belgium, Dominican, Russia , US, Brazil, Belgium.

They will have to give 200% for US Brazil and maybe Russia but the rest should be easy 12 points. And they already have 6 from first 2 matches + probably some from other matches. But no Serbia, China, Italy. I know you can never know for sure but on paper it looks like they will make it quite easily unless something crazy happens

• I cant say for sure who will all be in final round this Grand Prix. Only secure teams apart from China imo are Serbia and Netherlands since NED seems to have easiest opponents . This USA and Russia are much weaker then normal. I wont keep my hopes up but who knows even Dominican can go to final round its not like they re bad. I sure hope for a few surprises.

Netherland is going to face Belgium two times :D they can beat DR..the other opponents are Russia,Brazil and Usa...not the easiest ones to beat!

Netherland is expected to beat Japan today..so they would be 3-0 and two wins over Belgium + 1 DR win = 6 wins seem to be enough for the finals.. :thumbsup:

so we have three teams for the finals : China,Serbia and Netherlands

• How come Sperskaite played as libero for Russia :what:

• How come Sperskaite played as libero for Russia :what:

Russia has 13 players this weekend, and to be able to have more than 12 you need two liberos, but their 2nd libero Galkina is not there, so someone had to be the official 2nd libero and it was Sperskaite. Apparently Tretyakova got hurt today, I watched only the last two sets but I saw her sitting on bench in time-outs looking rather miserable and limping while changing sides in 5th set, so Sperskaite had to come on court.

• But I don't like her attacking...she will never be part of major tournaments having only blocking skills.
    And all American MBs can only hit slide attacks now?!