You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:50pm

I would play Glass over Lloyd any day, Carli is good of course but I saw Glass as arguably the best in the world and Lloyd is not quite on that level IMO. Just watch Glass' performances at the WCH 2014, she was awesome.

Agree with those saying the criticism of Karch is too much. I get that people want Hooker in the team and that his TOs are mostly useless and he should never have brought Thompson to the OG but his results are good. The first ever WCH gold for USA is a major achievement. Let's not forget how unlucky they were at the OG: they beat both China and Serbia in the group and only lost 15-13 in the tiebreak in the SF. If Foluke had not got injured at the start of the 2nd set they could be Olympic champions.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:50pm

Suellen lost a lot of weight.
She had a bariatric surgery

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:51pm

This is a different coach. Their coach in Rio was Guidetti, and Guidetti is now the coach of the Turkey... and he happened to be the coach of Germany in the past.
Is the NED coach different from the one at Rio? I like this guy, but what's up with the English?

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:53pm

She`s looking good, She`s looks more mobile and faster. That`s great for her game.
Suellen lost a lot of weight.
She had a bariatric surgery

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:55pm

The cutie from Eczacibasi on Turkey's bench :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 6:56pm

This is a different coach. Their coach in Rio was Guidetti, and Guidetti is now the coach of the Turkey... and he happened to be the coach of Germany in the past.

Quoted from "sitenoise"

Is the NED coach different from the one at Rio? I like this guy, but what's up with the English?
This is Jamie Morrison who has been assistant to Guidetti at club level and to Karch at the USNT

BTW I know sitenoise is not familiar with European volleyball so just to let you know Guidetti is considered one of the very best coaches in the game, but his obnoxious attitude makes some people (me for example) not like him so much.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:00pm

Surprise! Japan won a set. I like the NED team but couldn't watch them in the past because of that coach.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:07pm

Omg Turkey without Çagla is so good. Gamze makes every player an amazing attacker :obey:

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:08pm

Turkey wins the set 1 and they celebrated just like when China beat Brazil in the Olympics in the 5th.

But I really like this energy. They should play like this every time.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:11pm

Gamze is a brilliant player. Just give her good passes and she'll leave the attacker against 1 or no block almost every time

harboboy

Professional

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:14pm

I loooove it how fearless Asli is attacking!! And her defense as a MB is great!

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:23pm

Alsi is a good match VS Brazil, because Carol is also not very tall, so she's not having such a hard time blocking and attacking

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:25pm

Go Japan Go... make it a 5-set business :D

This Japanese team is showing up why it is generally regarded as stronger than the South Korean one aside from the WR alone.

I think this new team is better than the preceding one.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "samsara" (Jul 9th 2017, 7:39pm)

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:27pm

This arena where Brazil and Turkey are playing right now, is it the home of any Turkish Team?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:30pm

Halkbank Ankara maybe? I'm not sure but I think its Halkbank's

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:31pm

I'm surprise Japan is staying in this game I don't think they're playing very well. I'm also wondering if other teams are rotating players at the level the Japanese are

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:33pm

We have a tie breaker. Will we have an upset?

JPN v NED

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Japan played awesome in the 4th set. Go Holland :super:

Oh ok...I was just wondering, that`s a nice arena.
Halkbank Ankara maybe? I'm not sure but I think its Halkbank's

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:35pm

Guidetti :whistle:

Social bookmarks