Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Btw, I guess there are some changes in the roster of Turkey, Seems like Gamze is not playing the 2nd week, she posted a picture where she thanked the Ankara crowd and already wished luck to the girls. Maybe she is in maybe not. Özgenur is for sure in, she wasnt last weekend so is Dicle too, that mean she got the place of either Beyza Kübra or Asli.

Btw, I guess there are some changes in the roster of Turkey, Seems like Gamze is not playing the 2nd week, she posted a picture where she thanked the Ankara crowd and already wished luck to the girls. Maybe she is in maybe not. Özgenur is for sure in, she wasnt last weekend so is Dicle too, that mean she got the place of either Beyza Kübra or Asli.

Kubra is one of the most annoying player on court. Her face looks like she smells something bad all the time. And her attitude is off-putting. I wish she will jave a chance to go face-to-face with Rahimova and let Rahimova teach her how to be rude on court. She is not that good of an MB too. Her killing skills is average but her blocking skills. OMG. SHE IS SOOOOOOO EFFING SLOW. If I were playing against her I will be playing fast tempo attack all the time or combination play. That girl cant move quickly.

• :obey:

I found the solution for the country restriction on YouTube

:drink:

• Elena Godina was the guest of Sport Fm and she shared her opinion. Godina said that it was a big fault to write Filishtinskaya's height as 170cm. Godina told that she wasn't agreed with Kuzyutkin because she thought Zaryashko, Fetisova, Filishtinskaya, Startseva werent young players and we already know their heigh level game and Parubets already showed herself in her club, other way Kutikova and Frolova are also not young players although they are not main players of Russian NT. Godina said that Voronkova didnt feel herself comfort as OPP, that's why her face always seemed as miserable and when Russia NT play in ECH, she will have to change her position to OH from OPP because Russia NT already have Goncharova as OPP. It seems she isnt agreed to choose Kuzyutkin as coach of Russian NT.
    I really like seeing Sperskaite in her position on court not bench, plus Voronkova comes back to her position and give a chance to Lazareva on court as OPP, there is no need to give a chance to Frolova and Kutikova they are not young players plus they never be main part of Russian NT, that's fact. If young players like Romanova, Efimova, Lazareva, Sperskaite will sit on bench, there is no need to check game of Frolova and Kutikova :evil: young players will be future of Russian NT not Kutikova and Frolova :pinch: I really want to hope he will give a chance Efimova, Sperskaite, Voronkova and Lazareva in next games ?( they really need to get experience.

I have the same sentiments and question what the Russian coach is thinking. Both Frolova and Kutiukova are not so young, and add to that they are pretty short for Russian OH standards. I think it's a waste too that Voronkova is playing as OPP, as we all know Goncharova will not be replaced anytime soon. If anything, Voronkova can replace Kosheleva as offensive OH. This would have been a great opportunity for Sperskaite and Lazarenko to gain experince and show their game.

• Serbia will have the same roster as in Ankara for the next weekend as well, they straight from Turkey to Japan. I guess it means there will be no changes for the third weekend either, barring injuries, I doubt they'd fly someone else in just for a couple of days.

• Btw, I guess there are some changes in the roster of Turkey, Seems like Gamze is not playing the 2nd week, she posted a picture where she thanked the Ankara crowd and already wished luck to the girls. Maybe she is in maybe not. Özgenur is for sure in, she wasnt last weekend so is Dicle too, that mean she got the place of either Beyza Kübra or Asli.

Its Kübra, both Beyza and Asli are going judged by their Instagram. Don't know why Guidetti changed Kübra and Gamze just when these girls started playing well together whenever Gamze is in. Problem I can't find a second setter besides Çagla Akin now. I guess its Ezgi Dilik but I can't find her. Thats the most worrying thing to me.... Oh and I also I saw Melis Durul who seems to have replaced Polen.

• Guidetti is resting those who performed fairly (just fair but far from satisfactory) in Ankara, adding in some even worse players and bring them all to Macau.
    I wonder what the remaining squad can do. Apart from Ezgi, i have no hope on the remaining squad,

• I guess I was right. Because when they posted the photo on the airport Tirozzi and Guerra was with them. Italy went to China with 16 players.

Hopefully Guerra will replace one of the Bosseti`s. And Egonu must be a starter in the 3 games.

Guerra and Tirozzi will replace Loda and Bonifacio in the second week

• Brazil NT luggage also did not arrive

• since you are all complaining about ITA's lack of OH, what happened to gennari?

maybe the solution to ITA's lack of firepower is to train egonu to pass, and so she and diouf can play together. that would mean training diouf to dig and defend as well... and set, block and move around too...

and doesn't sorokaite look like guiggi's sister?

• I am watching USA x CHN right now and still get terrified for my ears everytime Xinyue Yuan enters the court lmao
    Also the American bench remains obnoxious as hell with their chanting.

• If that chanting is obnoxious, I don't know what you call the Brazilian booing?

Huh? What does one thing have to do with another? I am talking about the players, not the audience.
    And you speak like Brazilians are the only people to boo the opposing side. :whistle:

• There`s nothing wrong with booing. France got booed by 30k and that did not affect their game, perhaps just gave them even more motivation. And the boo is just when they go to the service line.....

What is distracting for the players and audience is that Polish horn.

• So, Gizem Örge, Gamze Alikaya, Kübra and Polen are replaced by Simge, Ezgi, Özgenur and Melis for the 2nd week.

COOL! Will love to watch Simge Sebnem Akoz playing in Macau leg :whistle: :whistle: and it's especially interesting to watch TUR v ITA, which is supposed to be a much balanced match! The catch here is...the loser of this match will most likely bottom the pool.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().