Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Canter use a proxy server and you can watch the match.
    And btw yea he's talking about Beyza Arici whos been doing well so far. However MB that impresses me most atm is Dicle Nur Babat she has been amazing so far.

about proxy server..what should i do ?

what about her game ? attack very well or block very well or good at both of them ?

• #14 from Turkey looks like Anthi Vasilantonaki

• Natalia had a better receiver on her side today (Drussyla). That can be really decisive for her performance. But I thiink the NT should keep trying to work with Natalia and Rosamaria at the same time...

• Monza must be so happy with Hancock's performance, she's absolutely stunning, in particular I really like how she runs her MBs. Dixon is still great despite her seriously injury, glad to see her back in good shape. Tapp is a bit struggling in attack but does her job in block on the other hand.

• Why did Guidetti start 4th set with Melis and Özge Nur, Meliha while van everything was working out really well with the first line up. Smh he literally gave up without a reason. Melis Durul is horrible

• American time-outs are so democratic, not only Kirarly speaks out but everyone does. Girls are given a chance to spill out what think and It's really efficient.
    I see Guidetti being super furious :rolll: And he has the right reason, Turks playing so bad.

• Canter Ezgi Dilik did an amazing job as a starter today, I'm very impressed. When Turkey started losing was when Cagla and Melis cane in... Actually I dont undestand what Guidetti is doing atm, he ruined a very exciting match. Dicle, Beyza, Meryem, Ezgi played very well today especially at set 2. Melis, Özge, Çagla were a mess though

• Melis Durul replaced and 2 points in a row for Turkey, why was age starter this set really annoying decision by Guidetti. These things are not that hard to see! :aww: Turned in to How to ruin a match by Guidetti

Edit: Melis Durul back in! XD just what we needed

• melis durul though. i dont wanna see her again.

• Nice embarassing ending and Melis Durul hitting the ball out like a headless chicken like she did all match. Can't believe Guidetti gifted the match... :down: She shouldn't have replaced Meryem Boz in 4th set and Guidetti shouldn't have made all those random subs.

• Meryem played with 24% attack :wall: She is simply pathetic, it is shame that such a mediocre player can have chance to play in international level. Even Melis attacked better than her :aww:

• serdar I guess you didn't watch the match. Meryem played horrible in set 1 and not amazing throughout match however substituting her with Melis is what made a mess and made us lose the match. Everyone who watched Melis can agree I think on how horrible she was today. This is why I say stats are not that important always! Look at 4th set and you will see how embarassing she was. Hitting the ball 10m out like a crazy chicken. Meryem could at least kill those 24% at important moments...

Actually this Turkish team impressed me alot vs USA in first 3 sets.