You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Friday, July 14th 2017, 12:58pm

Imo best option for Turkey is Hande as Opp! Turkey doesn't need yet another OH, we desperately need an Opp and there are still no options so why not make our 19 y/o star who is a better Opp then OH anyway an Opp. Meryem can only kill perfect sets, Polen is only tipping the ball, both Polen and Meryem are slow, Neslihan is getting older and that's it. We need Hande as Opp! Someone make it happen pls. Vs Brazil Guidetti tried it out and it worked very well don't know why he called Melis Durul now. I don't see how and why Hande still is an OH.

With this roster I would try
Dicle/Beyza as MB duo's, Fatma/Meliha as OH duos, Ezgi as setter, Hande as Opp and Melis Yilmaz (L)

Sub Meliha with Seyma for more defense and Meryem with Hande if she struggles. And send Melis Durul home as Cagla too :wavy:

nnnneil0929

Intermediate

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Friday, July 14th 2017, 1:10pm

Anyone watching Japan VS Thailand right now? Who is playing on both sides? Is it an exciting match?
It's the typical asian game more like a typical Japan and Thailand match. Lots of rally because both teams are good in floor defense.
FIGHTING! :super:

nnnneil0929

Intermediate

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:05pm

It's only the start of the game and Egonu already made 3 errors.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nnnneil0929" (Jul 14th 2017, 2:14pm)

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:19pm

American time-outs are so democratic, not only Kirarly speaks out but everyone does. Girls are given a chance to spill out what think and It's really efficient.
I see Guidetti being super furious :rolll: And he has the right reason, Turks playing so bad.

Lol... that's so true :lol:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:00pm

With only one Bosetti playing, Italy leads 2-0 against China

Spyro

Beginner

Favourite Team: Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Berg, Takeshita ,Del Core, Sheilla, Logan Tom, Jaqueline, Fabiana, Poljak, Enright, Osmokrovic, Fabi, Cardullo

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:04pm

Egonu is unstoppable :super: Also Sylla is playing well

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:06pm

Italy reduced the number of mistakes and is playing better then the last weekend. Sylla is a good option in attack, besides Egonu and is also doing well in reception for now. I'm happy Egonu is also concentrating on her defensive duties, to me she improved quite a lot...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:18pm

Malinov's organisation of attacks is so much fun to watch! Of course Egonu is the go-to hitter when it counts but other than that she distributes so well!

nnnneil0929

Intermediate

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:18pm

Italy is really playing well. This match just proved that Li Jing and Yao Di are not meant for this kind of level.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:19pm

American time-outs are so democratic, not only Kirarly speaks out but everyone does. Girls are given a chance to spill out what think and It's really efficient.
I see Guidetti being super furious :rolll: And he has the right reason, Turks playing so bad.

"Take a deep breathe: good things are gonna happen" is the best he can say. :wall:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:20pm

Malinov's organisation of attacks is so much fun to watch! Of course Egonu is the go-to hitter when it counts but other than that she distributes so well!

I agree, she's setting well, fasto and involving all her players. The only thing I saw is that she has some black outs and starts to become unprecise or to do crazy sets.. I hope today won't happen though :gone:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:24pm

Imo best option for Turkey is Hande as Opp! Turkey doesn't need yet another OH, we desperately need an Opp and there are still no options so why not make our 19 y/o star who is a better Opp then OH anyway an Opp. Meryem can only kill perfect sets, Polen is only tipping the ball, both Polen and Meryem are slow, Neslihan is getting older and that's it. We need Hande as Opp! Someone make it happen pls. Vs Brazil Guidetti tried it out and it worked very well don't know why he called Melis Durul now. I don't see how and why Hande still is an OH.

With this roster I would try
Dicle/Beyza as MB duo's, Fatma/Meliha as OH duos, Ezgi as setter, Hande as Opp and Melis Yilmaz (L)

Sub Meliha with Seyma for more defense and Meryem with Hande if she struggles. And send Melis Durul home as Cagla too :wavy:

Finally you realized that Meryem is not an opp for NT level! :rolleyes:

Hande as Opp can work for near future but in the long run it is a bad idea. She is the only offensive OH that could be a young alternative to Neriman when she is retired. She should play as OH at least one year with Eczacıbaşı and let's hope she will improve in that position under guidance of Motta. She is still raw but noone become a good player in a night. Indeed Hande reminds me Smarzek, they both are good Opps but struggling as OHs. They need some time and patience to grow as a player.

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:29pm

Congrats to the italian girls! :super: :super: they played well, focused and reduced the number of mistakes. I'm happy for this victory, I hope they manage to go on like this... :box:

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:30pm

Congrats to Italy! They deserved that victory

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:35pm

I could watch only the last set but I must admit I can't complain :rolll:

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:07pm

After the match, the ones that doubt An Jia-jie have become more and more.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:46pm

Nice to see Daalderop starting for NED. And looks like she practised angles a lot this week :D

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:48pm

I wouldn't say this Belgian team would make it to final rounds even in second division :rolleyes:
Indeed nice to see Daalderop for dutch team.

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Friday, July 14th 2017, 5:00pm

As usual, setters are the first ones to be criticized but let me do it :whistle: Dijkema's balls towards Balkestein are way too low, we all know that Maret is not someone who spikes at a really high point but she deserves better balls. Van de Vyver is doing a good job in reverse set but the rest is just so so.

Kirstin Knip has missed 2 easy balls thus far...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, July 14th 2017, 5:06pm

Dijkema has a hard job today. Daalderop can't receive at all and having Knip on court as libero doesn't make things much better. So most of the time Dijkema has to rescue rather than being able to actually set.

Social bookmarks