Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• I just found out that Pati Soto is in the wide roster on WGP list, is she also in Poland on bench? I didnt see her

• saishuu et al,

weird. fivb or whoever seemed to be able to block us from watching the vids on YT even using zenmate but now it's working again! but they were also good at eliminating many other vids from the GP that other users uploaded... i'm now watching the latest BRA x SRB match.

• 1st set BRA goes from 19-23 to 26-24. amanda's serves really killed SRB. ze almost had a heart attack on set point when ade didn't jump and kill that overpass.

i don't get what they see in malagurski. she's so useless. mihailovic hits hard though. how did SRB lose gold in rio?

• Just watched the Serb vs Bra match. Zé Roberto is very passioned and he's always very serious in each match. This guy probably has only two options in his life, coaching volleyball or die. Probably the only coach can rival his passion is Karpol the howling bear.

• Having said this I remain unmoved to prefer Lang Ping being at court for the team than An at any given time!! Lang is just too good for An to ever supplant. Next generation at its duly time, but just not An.

Regardless the bumpy roads here, my support will remain be firm with the Chinese team ever!

An JiaJie probably is a reliable assistant coach and he can teach players some specific technics or tactics. But I don't think he has the spirit and the vision of a head coach. I still don't understand why the Chinese NT never gives Lai Yawen a try. I'm pretty sure she can do better than An.

• BRA players are always shouting "segura, segura" to their teammates. are they telling the block to wait to jump?

Yes. But there are times that they also shout "segunda, segunda", which means to pay attention to setter's dump

• saishuu et al,

weird. fivb or whoever seemed to be able to block us from watching the vids on YT even using zenmate but now it's working again! but they were also good at eliminating many other vids from the GP that other users uploaded... i'm now watching the latest BRA x SRB match.

Yeah! I watched BRA x SRB using only Zenmate today and it is working just fine. Once you are able to find the game, it is easier to get around FIVB and their blocking policy.

• One of the sponsors on the sideline billboards at the Sendai stadium looks to be A N A L :aww:

• 1st set BRA goes from 19-23 to 26-24. amanda's serves really killed SRB. ze almost had a heart attack on set point when ade didn't jump and kill that overpass.

i don't get what they see in malagurski. she's so useless. mihailovic hits hard though. how did SRB lose gold in rio?

Malagurski useless? She was TOP 5 score in Turkey and Italy past 2 seasons.

Plus she played well and helped Serbia beat Brazil last week.
    Bjelica is the one that did not play well against Brazil this week.

Terzic could have replaced Bjelica with Malagurski for the 2nd set and on, but I guess he is just trying to figure out who will be the official backup Bjelica or Malagurski.,

Bjelica can kill some tough shots, but sometimes she`s just so stupid and keeps hitting into the block just like she did in this game.

Busa screwed everything up by getting aced 2x by Amanda in the first set.

• Sooo many errors by Serbia :what:

• VELJKOVIC IS SO PRETTYYYYY

• Serbia is so dramatic

• I used to support Malagurski, but I have to be realistic, and she is so far from her level in 2011.
    Same case with Bjelica. Both in 2011 seemed to be reliable in attack and now, dont show consistency.
    Malagurski can be the scorer of the team, but makes many mistakes and is frequently blocked. She is strong but with high error range.
    Bjelica sometimes disappears and that is forbidden to an opposite in Serbia :teach:

Busa does not deserve NT for now. Poor level