Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• So Miyashita is the 3rd option of Nakada among the 3 setters...

Seems Miyashita is in the doghouse. But who knows. Maybe they are saving her for ...

• i feel like riho ohtake can play better than iwasaka

• That Serbian middle attack was fun to watch but they take the game too seriously for me. And that gum chewing guy

• That Serbian middle attack was fun to watch but they take the game too seriously for me. And that gum chewing guy

Europeans do not smile very often on the court. And this game was a must win for them after the the 3-0 loss for Brazil.

I was not sure about what to expect from this new Japanese team, but I think they are doing pretty good so far. Nakada will be good for them.

• Playing Uchiseto the third set was kind of like a forfeit. :whistle:

• It's unbelievable how bad Caterina can be

• If Sylla could keep playing like she did in the first set, Italy would take this in 3-0.

Both hitting errs one from L Boseti and one from C Boseti gives the second set to the USA. With both of them on the court Italy will loose this in 3-1.

• Egonu is just amazing. Look at her stats. For now She has 22/34 in attack. JUST WOW.
    She will become World Best Spiker very soon. Maybe She is already.

• For now this young girls are playing very good against Germany. I know they will stop playing like this because they just can't play good for long time...
    Germany is not looking good at all...

• Great fight between USA and Italy and Thailand took first set against Brasil.

About Croatia I've noticed some sets they play quite good and even win set, however next set they lose 25-11 or something. Probably bcs they're really young, this tournament will be good for them

• wow Malinov :white: what a combination with Egonu, spiking from 5

• and Thailand is blocking BRA like they are Russia :rolll: