Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Great fight between USA and Italy and Thailand took first set against Brasil.

About Croatia I've noticed some sets they play quite good and even win set, however next set they lose 25-11 or something. Probably bcs they're really young, this tournament will be good for them

You can't win anything if you have this bad setter. Sets are to low or to far. It is so hard for them. Fabris is trying everything but Curak is the worst setter that I have ever seen. And second setter is 16 years old...

• Now for Croatia is playing 15 years old OH Natalia Tomic. hahahaha

• This World Grand Prix is totally crazy, with no logic behind. Brazil got trashed by Serbia last week, bouncing back the other week. Weak Thais destroying Brazil in 2 Sets. :wall:

A sign, that this competition has no big importance.... we have won - who cares,...we have lost - does no matter

• Now for Croatia is playing 15 years old OH Natalia Tomic. hahahaha

I dont see anything bad in that she is 15 yo, but probably she is not second Mireya or Artamonova and on their level when they were 15 :D

• Congrats Thailand well deserve win...oh i just wanna make a shoutout to @rbdfabio, do you really hate USAs player that much, reading some comments from the past make you like you hate them so much..I just dont understand where are you coming...I feel that you dont appreciate their efforts...

• Don't know why, but China vs Turkey doesn't even work with proxy for me...

lol.this time i can watch the match by tor browser today ..lol

this team of turkey is alread weak offensively and they cant tolerate bad-passing either

you cant tip the ball cowardly at 24-23 !! you have to hit it hard!!
    both Aslı and Özgenur are bad at blocking/reading/predicting the chinese game...

this team donest have any good server like Gamze Alikaya etc...ssometimes Hande can serve well thats it! lets see how Meliha serves

Melis Durul is not better than Polen and Meryem but her shoulder/arm looks stronger than them..lol

• I dont see anything bad in that she is 15 yo, but probably she is not second Mireya or Artamonova and on their level when they were 15 :D

dont forget melissa vargas :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:

• when Ezgş Dilik came to serve Turkey did a really good job and got the set.Meliha was good at spiking etc..they shoul keep spiking bravely

shortly,serve is very important
    volleyball starts with a serve!

• What I don't like about this Chinese coach is, he brings Zhu in when the set is close and they want to guarantee they'll take it! I mean either start with her or substitute her in when the other player is playing bad. He substituted her with Liu i guess (jersey number 10) who wasn't playing bad, bu he did so just to make sure they will take the set with Zhu. This is not a good thing for the confidence of Liu or any other player. I would understand any reason except just to make sure to take this set for a substitution. And now he started with Zhu in the 3rd set because Turkey took the 2nd set. You are already in the finals, so let that girl gain confidence and experience instead focussig on Zhu the superpower saver match girl who will win the match :down: