Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Start of a hellish week for Brazil to stay alive in WGP.

Naiane is out, Macris in. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil is just so out of it in front of their home crowd. :down:

Although I'm glad Rosamaria is doing pretty okay for a rookie. I just wish the same for everyone. especially for the vets here. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What Brazil has to do to qualify to F6?

A mix between winning their matches and hoping Japan and Italy lose some of their matches.

#FreeBritney

• Tandara is simply amazing

As much as I want to agree... I'm just not keen on her future as the main opposite of Brazil for atleast 3 more years until Tokyo.

#FreeBritney

• What a kill from Rosamaria. 3m line. :white:

Although her passing is not stable so far just like Natalia. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• I wonder if Belgium would play with Heyrman, Aelbrecht, Van Hecke and Rousseaux, they would win some matches

• I wonder if Belgium would play with Heyrman, Aelbrecht, Van Hecke and Rousseaux, they would win some matches

They probably can but this is the start of the pre-olympic season. The coach needs to balance between the present and the future before it's too late.

#FreeBritney

• Well said Rains This is true for all the teams.

Maybe not for Brazil. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Lloyd is definetly one of the best setters in the world right now

• Japan plays against China Friday at 9pm (local time) and Saturday at 1:15pm against Serbia.

They probably will have to play with they bench against Serbia, or use the bench against China.

• I don't get it, why does Serbia bring their whole main squad for this tournament?
    USA only use their B team, and some of the players are not even in the big list.
    I like team Brazil, but where are the young players?