Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• What is the safety concern?

• The two newcomers Nomoto and Matsumoto are attacking well but China is just so big. And Zhu insists on hitting the ball so hard all the time

• wonder why there is an English commentator in this match? who pays him? FIVB? Local host? Mikasa? NIssan? whose money it's :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Nomoto Is one of the only Japanese attackers who swings hard even when the set isn't perfect.

• Zhu delivers a facial

• He has already commented one match of the Netherlands last weekend. I suppose it's an inofficial "match of the week" thing.

Yeah recall seeing one match with Eng commentator earlier though can't recall which one it's.

An NT match between CHN v JPN in volleyball is always a match of substance, never be negligible... somewhat akin to in football GER v UK :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• The current Chief Executive of HKSAR, Ms. Carrie Lam, is spotted watching the match at stadium... what an enjoyable way to spend the time at the Friday's evening :drink:

• Ferhat delivers half his timeout missives in English

• Seems like Zhu has a crazy kill percentage but not a ton of swings.

This third set is killing me 33-33

• :woohoo: 35-33 JPN

• Vow Japan wins 35-33. Japan must use their middles at least once in a while, there`s so many chances to set in the middle but they just don`t go there, especially during a rally.

I think the middles are seeing a little more action today than usual but they could do more