Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• I feel sorry for Emilce Sosa and Tanya Acosta, they probably are the only passionate players who actually care about volleyball on professional level from ARG :whistle:

• Our "best" OH right now got injured Lucija Mlinar and now our second OH got injured.
    And ofc They can play better but for Croatia are playing girls that are only 17-18-19 years old.

Katarina Luletic is playing amazing for now, very high and strong spikes from her...

• Okay, Plak. I'll add you to my favorites list if you bring this one home for me.

Oh crap. This is in Brazil. Bit of a hurdle there

• Roberta's distribution is questionable.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Anna is having one of those very bad days...I think she will bench anytime soon

• Well things are changing in Brazil. Of the players now available for selection this is the A-team. Of course some players (Fe Garay, Dani Lins) might come back, I still think this is the A-team

• 7 blocks in only 1 set. Netherlands has a really hard time to find a different type of spiking...they don't have good skills and techniques

• Should we call this Brazil`s B team? once only Natalia and Adenizia were part of the Olympic Squad? And Adenenizia was always a backup anyways.

Who said this is the B team? I don't think it was never supposed to be that, but there a few players who will surely be back next year for the WCH and for Tokyo: Fe Garay, Dani Lins and Leia will be back, and they have been starters in the last years.

• They are missing Gabi,Juciely and Leia also. Plus Thaiza could come back.

Well things are changing in Brazil. Of the players now available for selection this is the A-team. Of course some players (Fe Garay, Dani Lins) might come back, I still think this is the A-team

• They are missing Gabi,Juciely and Leia also. Plus Thaiza could come back.

Gabi will be backup, and probaly Juciely too (but I don't think she will be around for much more time). It looks like Thaisa will not be back. It will depend a lot on her recovery

• Yeah it might not be the absolute strongest lineup they have but it is made up of players that are at least contenders to start at the WCH and in the future so to me it can be called the A team. Different from Russia, for example, where you know several star players are being rested. I'm not sure Ze Roberto knows what his strongest lineup is yet and this competition is helping him to find out

• It looks to me like Rosa Marie and Roberta seem a little overwhelmed by this tournament. You can't be showing that in this one if you want to make the next one

• It looks to me like Rosa Marie and Roberta seem a little overwhelmed by this tournament

What? I didn't understand what that is supposed to mean

• What? I didn't understand what that is supposed to mean

They look nervous

• That is just their personality, that is just how they always "act" on the court. Rosamaria always looks "mad" and Roberta is always "cold", but they are always like this, even while playing in Club.

It looks to me like Rosa Marie and Roberta seem a little overwhelmed by this tournament. You can't be showing that in this one if you want to make the next one

• That is just their personality, that is just how they always "act" on the court. Rosamaria always looks "mad" and Roberta is always "cold", but they are always like this, even while playing in Club.

So for a Brazilian player it's ok to be "cold" on court when it's their personality but when the Russian players are like that you say they should change it :whistle: