You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:46pm

Only 1 or 2 players are OK, but the whole team it is not OK....everyone else on the Brazilian team is always smiling, running around etc.....
That is just their personality, that is just how they always "act" on the court. Rosamaria always looks "mad" and Roberta is always "cold", but they are always like this, even while playing in Club.
So for a Brazilian player it's ok to be "cold" on court when it's their personality but when the Russian players are like that you say they should change it :whistle:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:47pm

It looks to me like Rosa Marie and Roberta seem a little overwhelmed by this tournament
What? I didn't understand what that is supposed to mean

They look nervous

It's only normal. This is their first time playing as starters for the senior team with matches that could mean elimination for them.

I'm more worried with Natalia tbh. :white:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:49pm

You guys care too much about the players' feelings

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:50pm

Dijkema is an open book for Brazil's blockers, and the Dutch hitters keep attacking straight into the arms :aww:

Stoltenborg comes in and starts with a double touch....the good old days are back :rolll:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:58pm

Oh well, I like this Brazilian team, be it A,B, or C, except maybe for the setter. They deserve to go to the final round over my Japanese ;(

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:00pm

Oh well, I like this Brazilian team, be it A,B, or C, except maybe for the setter. They deserve to go to the final round over my Japanese ;(

I would actually like to see both Japan and Brazil in the F6, but it seems that's not gonna happen :(
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:01pm

Anne was...either lovestruck or she forgot to play volleyball when she saw Carol. :wavy:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:04pm

Anne was...either lovestruck or she forgot to play volleyball when she saw Carol. :wavy:

What is this about. Who is Anne ? Is there a romance going on here?

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:05pm

FINALLY the Argentinian team can smile, the first victory in this tournament... after 6 losses in a row.

Funny on how they lost though in a razor-thin margin to Croatian team in Neuquen but here, in Croatia, they are able to beat the host convincingly.... thus it seems being away is more advantageous to the ARG team :D

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:08pm

Anne should change her name to Anne Easy-Ace. :white:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:09pm

What is this about. Who is Anne ? Is there a romance going on Amn
Anne (Buijs) and Carol are a couple! :D
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:10pm

yes btw Anne Buijs of Dutch team and Carol of Brazil team
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:12pm

seems Japan team failed...Brazil is very likely to be in the finals....i hope Natalia can take some rest
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:13pm

Anne played in Brazil`s Rexona ( same team as Carol) this past season. They started dating, but the funny thing is that their level dropped ever since.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:16pm

Yep being in love is a full time job already. You can't have two full time jobs so of course their performance would drop. Who cares really though, carreer is important but happiness comes first imo so I'm glad for them :drink:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:17pm

Brazil is an intimidating team, I think. NED played better than this in previous matches against other teams, although it seems like overall they may have run out of gas.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:19pm

Anne played in Brazil`s Rexona ( same team as Carol) this past season. They started dating, but the funny thing is that their level dropped ever since.

I was wondering how they would have started such a long distance relationship.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:20pm

Brazil is an intimidating team, I think. NED played better than this in previous matches against other teams, although it seems like overall they may have run out of gas.

Seems like Netherlands especially Djikema and Plak adjusted.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:24pm

AND They are both playing for the same team in Turkey next season.... :drink:

I was wondering how they would have started such a long distance relationship.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:25pm

Seems like Netherlands especially Djikema and Plak adjusted.

If I was going to date a NED girl it would be one of those two (as long as Lonneke is on the injured list) :rose:

Social bookmarks