Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Only 1 or 2 players are OK, but the whole team it is not OK....everyone else on the Brazilian team is always smiling, running around etc.....

So for a Brazilian player it's ok to be "cold" on court when it's their personality but when the Russian players are like that you say they should change it :whistle:

• They look nervous

It's only normal. This is their first time playing as starters for the senior team with matches that could mean elimination for them.

I'm more worried with Natalia tbh. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• You guys care too much about the players' feelings

• Oh well, I like this Brazilian team, be it A,B, or C, except maybe for the setter. They deserve to go to the final round over my Japanese ;(

• Oh well, I like this Brazilian team, be it A,B, or C, except maybe for the setter. They deserve to go to the final round over my Japanese ;(

I would actually like to see both Japan and Brazil in the F6, but it seems that's not gonna happen :(

• Anne was...either lovestruck or she forgot to play volleyball when she saw Carol. :wavy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Anne was...either lovestruck or she forgot to play volleyball when she saw Carol. :wavy:

What is this about. Who is Anne ? Is there a romance going on here?

• FINALLY the Argentinian team can smile, the first victory in this tournament... after 6 losses in a row.

Funny on how they lost though in a razor-thin margin to Croatian team in Neuquen but here, in Croatia, they are able to beat the host convincingly.... thus it seems being away is more advantageous to the ARG team :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Anne should change her name to Anne Easy-Ace. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Yep being in love is a full time job already. You can't have two full time jobs so of course their performance would drop. Who cares really though, carreer is important but happiness comes first imo so I'm glad for them :drink:

• Brazil is an intimidating team, I think. NED played better than this in previous matches against other teams, although it seems like overall they may have run out of gas.

• Anne played in Brazil`s Rexona ( same team as Carol) this past season. They started dating, but the funny thing is that their level dropped ever since.

I was wondering how they would have started such a long distance relationship.

• Brazil is an intimidating team, I think. NED played better than this in previous matches against other teams, although it seems like overall they may have run out of gas.

Seems like Netherlands especially Djikema and Plak adjusted.

#FreeBritney

• Seems like Netherlands especially Djikema and Plak adjusted.

If I was going to date a NED girl it would be one of those two (as long as Lonneke is on the injured list) :rose: