Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• I thought they were just resting Michelle, I didn't know she got injuried. That new middle blocker is playing and Tetori is not

• have not watched the more recent matches, but i watched most of ITA wins over CHN and TUR. not only folie is playing really well (she has great connection with malinov), sylla has improved a lot. with her attacking and egonu's, ITA doesn't even need much from either bosetti.

• I thought they were just resting Michelle, I didn't know she got injuried. That new middle blocker is playing and Tetori is not

She made an awkward move in defense and ended up twisting her ankle early in yesterday's match but continued playing, however there's no point forcing her to play against the weak Belgians. I guess they'll still rest her tomorrow but have her back for the finals.

• She made an awkward move in defense and ended up twisting her ankle early in yesterday's match but continued playing, however there's no point forcing her to play against the weak Belgians. I guess they'll still rest her tomorrow but have her back for the finals.

I hope so, because things would be easier for Brazil :win:

• Should we call this Brazil`s B team? once only Natalia and Adenizia were part of the Olympic Squad? And Adenenizia was always a backup anyways.

So now this a B BRA team for you?...lol ,, but you keep insisting this USA team playing this GP is its main squad??? ....per your own words (or writing) BRA is missing Lins , Juciley ( almost 40 I think) , Fe Garay and all of them should be back to the their NT. So what about Hill< Robinson, Foluke, Adams coming back as well for the USA? then, doesn't this assumption of yours makes this USA a B team too?...

• Well, i hate to say this, but Mr. rbdfabio has something on the TeamUSA, I dont know what it is but I think a little hate or something, I dont know....really!

• And let`s see...you have only 7 post and you have something on me already?? That`s fish...maybe you one of those members with a bunch of different accounts??/

Well, i hate to say this, but Mr. rbdfabio has something on the TeamUSA, I dont know what it is but I think a little hate or something, I dont know....really!

• asked if this Brazil is B only because they have only 2 players left from the OG.....USA also has only 2 left from the OG.

So why call this Brazil A? and USA B? if both only has 2 players from the past squad?

And according to you that is the LOGIC, based on how many players are left form the OG...just look back and that is what you said. :hit:

So now this a B BRA team for you?...lol ,, but you keep insisting this USA team playing this GP is its main squad??? ....per your own words (or writing) BRA is missing Lins , Juciley ( almost 40 I think) , Fe Garay and all of them should be back to the their NT. So what about Hill< Robinson, Foluke, Adams coming back as well for the USA? then, doesn't this assumption of yours makes this USA a B team too?...

• Calling a team as A or B doesn't have anything to do with the PAST squads, it has to do with using or not using the best lineup possible in the moment. Of course there are some players that will come back to Brazil NT, but it is not certain to expect Sheilla, Fabiana, Thaisa, Fabiola, Jaqueline or even Jucy to be back until the next major tournaments (WCH and OG). That makes 6 out of 12. So yes, Brazil might be missing some girls, but the current line up is essentially what we will see in the following years.

• Avid reader of this group, since 2015, I dont have the guts to make an account because im not good in english that time(even today, lols) its just that you cannot appreciate the TeamUSA, ive read before about RUSELL, and theirs a debate between one commenter vs you..its just that I cannot see the APPRECIATION about the players, you always pointing out their flaws...something like that..(PS, understand my english pls.)

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well MR new user...I`m just adding your "new profile" to my ignored list, I would advise you to do the same with my profile. :cup:

Avid reader of this group, since 2015, I dont have the guts to make an account because im not good in english that time(even today, lols) its just that you cannot appreciate the TeamUSA, ive read before about RUSELL, and theirs a debate between one commenter vs you..its just that I cannot see the APPRECIATION about the players, you always pointing out their flaws...something like that..(PS, understand my english pls.)

• You cant handle me right Mr.rbdfabio? And my english grammar?lolss

• And that is exactly what I`m talking about USA team. THIS LINE IS ESSENTIALLY what we will see in the upcoming years. Only changes will be OH with Hill and Robinson and Middle with Adams and Foluke. Setters, libero and OPP will be the same.. and the others will be on the bench.

No, this is not 'exactly' what you said. You said that this would be Brazil and the US B teams because there are only 2 players from Rio 2016