Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Just be aware that NO Fetisova this week :whistle: no twin towers, no Fetisova... even no head coach... nothing there just losing matches

Restng Zhu. Yao Di plays as setter. CHN to RUS: you can win if you play your best here :D :P

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• The music being played in Hong Kong stadium is simply terrible :lol:
    And the Chinese uniform deserves a mention, they probably want to win the ugliest jersey award...

• Bye bye DOM... with this defeat gone already chance to go to Nanjing. Now only Santa Claus can bring you there :P :D

Benvenuti a Nanjing, Italia!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• im using tor browser and i can watch..

You just remind me of the good use of Tor browser, to get through the YT geo-ban (let 'em eat own medicine) :cheesy: Lately Tor is highlighted for its deep linkage with The Dark Web :D

The music being played in Hong Kong stadium is simply terrible :lol: And the Chinese uniform deserves a mention, they probably want to win the ugliest jersey award...

can't agree more, especially on the ugliest jersey.....

• Godina said in an interview that she is not satisfied with choises of the coach and said Ilchenko is a player that proved herself. What exactly Ilchenko proved in international level? Did she played a good tournament that i don't know? Yes, she is playing good in Russian League and Uralochka but what about NT level? To me, she didn't prove anything and she should be one there playing and showing what she got.

Same goes for Turkish Players. They haven't proved anything and most of them are getting rest but wht they have achived?

• The Russian team played excellent match today, beat the Chinese team 3-1. The Chinese team was unable to extend the match even though strove hard in the last set.

For the past two weeks the Chinese had lost one match in each week... will they repeat such result in this leg?

The SRB team will provide the answer tomorrow :D :P

• Godina said in an interview that she is not satisfied with choises of the coach and said Ilchenko is a player that proved herself. What exactly Ilchenko proved in international level? Did she played a good tournament that i don't know? Yes, she is playing good in Russian League and Uralochka but what about NT level? To me, she didn't prove anything and she should be one there playing and showing what she got.

Same goes for Turkish Players. They haven't proved anything and most of them are getting rest but wht they have achived?

which players do you mean f.e. ?

Ilchenko/Parubets is probably Russia's answer for their bad passing.

Both Parubets and Voronkova are probably better prospects than Kosheleva right now unless the latter girl improves big time with her reception.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• With 2 days to go, Group 2 F4 is already certain: Korea, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic.

Korea is the favourite but it will be interesting to see how the other three teams will distribute in the final ranking.

I predict the GER will play in the final against KOR provided the two teams don't see each other earlier in the SF. The GER team can deal with both POL and CZE, yet the KOR, the runaway team from G1, is the strongest there. Stranded in G2 the KOR team becomes the notable king there, creates uproar turning over the establishment, not even the GER and POL teams can stand in its way.