You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:44am

Coach Nakada changed her lineup like a hundred times already. Lol So Impressed with her and the team. Japan was practically unscoutable and everyone was still playing on a high level. :obey:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:47am

I just have checked how tall Okumura is and she's only 1,77cm tall :white: She's really good despite being very short for a MB, significantly productive on the court, has nice connections and does her job in attack as well.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:50am

Coach Nakada changed her lineup like a hundred times already. Lol So Impressed with her and the team. Japan was practically unscoutable and everyone was still playing on a high level. :obey:

What does 'unscoutable' mean?

Nakada' s lineup changes are wild. Shinnabe was having a great game. Nomoto comes in and has a great game. Nabeya seems like she's not doing well so Uechiseto comes in, does okay, but then Nabeya sneaks back in. This is goodd bench playing.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:10am

And here we go the 2 best teams with the 2 best players in the World.

China vs Serbia - Zhu vs Boskovic. :heart: :box:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:15am

Boscovic serves three aces in a row :white:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:24am

What does 'unscoutable' mean?

Nakada' s lineup changes are wild. Shinnabe was having a great game. Nomoto comes in and has a great game. Nabeya seems like she's not doing well so Uechiseto comes in, does okay, but then Nabeya sneaks back in. This is goodd bench playing.

I felt like Uchiseto for Nabeya came in with Sato because they are club teammates in Japan.

Nabeya was excellent defensively I think. She did not play bad. She probably wasn't scoring much but Japan were digging all the balls Russia were sending to them.

Unscoutable probably means... You think you are ready/prepared but Nakada has just too many tricks to her shoulders... something like that. :wavy:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:25am

:super: :super: :super:

Favourite Team: Vakifbank

Favourite Players: Kimberly Hill, Olesia Rykhliuk, Hui Ruoqi, Foluke Akinradewo

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:27am

:super: :super: :super:
clash of titans

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:29am

And here we go the 2 best teams with the 2 best players in the World.

China vs Serbia - Zhu vs Boskovic. :heart: :box:
Both of them must be exciting for this match!

m28

Beginner

• "m28" is female

Favourite Team: Serbia NT, Russia NT, Netherlands NT

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Veljkovic, Rasic, Kosheleva, Zhu Ting, De Kruijf, Zaryazhko

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:30am

Could someone tell me which of the players in this starting lineup for China were starting players at the Rio Olympics? I recognize some of the players, however I am not super familiar with the Chinese team so I am not sure of which players are new.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:37am

Zhu, Yuan , Xia only.

Gong and Xiagtong were bench.
Could someone tell me which of the players in this starting lineup for China were starting players at the Rio Olympics? I recognize some of the players, however I am not super familiar with the Chinese team so I am not sure of which players are new.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:39am

Spiker: Zhu Ting only.
Opposite: None really. Gong Xiang Yu,Zhang Chang Ning and Yang Fang Xu all shared the position.
Blocker: Yuan Xinyue
Setter: None really. Ding Xia shared it with Wei during Rio.
Libero: Lin Li was the only one in Rio. This seems to be her back up.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:40am

Zhu, Yuan , Xia only.

Gong and Xiagtong were bench.
I think only libro and one of the MB are not Olympic squad of China, so this match is almost the same with Rio Olympic final...

ST2008

Intermediate

• "ST2008" is male
  • "ST2008" has been banned

Favourite Players: Am I going to be banned for putting Zhu Ting's name in my favorite player's list???

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:47am

rbdfabio was right. Only Zhu Ting, Yuan Xinyue and Ding Xia were starter player in the final RIO2016. Liu Xiatong was not in the final. Gong had just played at the end of 4th set. From the Serbian side only the setter (Maja) is missing.
I also put a picture of Zhu Ting in my Avatar and I put Zhu Ting's name in my Signature. Are you going to ban me as well? And what about those who have their favorite player and their favorite team in their avatar and in their signature ?? Are you going to apply the same "standard" to everyone???

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:49am

Also the libero in Rio was Popovic, Blagojevic was not even in Rio.

I wish Terzic was letting Pusic play tonight once she has been playing well.
rbdfabio was right. Only Zhu Ting, Yuan Xinyue and Ding Xia were starter player in the final RIO2016. Liu Xiatong was not in the final. Gong had just played at the end of 4th set. From the Serbian side only the setter was missing.

ST2008

Intermediate

• "ST2008" is male
  • "ST2008" has been banned

Favourite Players: Am I going to be banned for putting Zhu Ting's name in my favorite player's list???

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:53am

From the Chinese side, the most important person is missing in this game. guess who? :D

rio final match result with starting players

http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WOG20…2016_p2-038.pdf
I also put a picture of Zhu Ting in my Avatar and I put Zhu Ting's name in my Signature. Are you going to ban me as well? And what about those who have their favorite player and their favorite team in their avatar and in their signature ?? Are you going to apply the same "standard" to everyone???

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:54am

Frolova is playing as libero and not OH and they are leading 2-0. I wish they kept her as OH and Japan would easily win this one.

I`m wondering where`s Ushakov? maybe the trip to Kong Hong was too much for a 70 year old man to handle?
Kuzutkin is the head coach who's 70 year old, not Ushakov.

Lmao.

:rolll:

Yeah he was the setter of Russia during Sydney Olympics so he's not that old yet.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:55am

Quite remarkable: both teams Serbia and China with top line up playing, despite both are already qualified. They are rather serious about this match for some reason (revanche for Rio final?).

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:56am

Why WANG Yunlu is played here? ?( :thumbdown: she is not suitable for this level of match!

The newbie Qian Jingwen is much better than her.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:58am

rbdfabio was right. Only Zhu Ting, Yuan Xinyue and Ding Xia were starter player in the final RIO2016. Liu Xiatong was not in the final. Gong had just played at the end of 4th set. From the Serbian side only the setter (Maja) is missing.

Wei was actually the starting setter during the final but Ding Xia replaced her after set 1.

Social bookmarks