Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Coach Nakada changed her lineup like a hundred times already. Lol So Impressed with her and the team. Japan was practically unscoutable and everyone was still playing on a high level. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I just have checked how tall Okumura is and she's only 1,77cm tall :white: She's really good despite being very short for a MB, significantly productive on the court, has nice connections and does her job in attack as well.

• Coach Nakada changed her lineup like a hundred times already. Lol So Impressed with her and the team. Japan was practically unscoutable and everyone was still playing on a high level. :obey:

What does 'unscoutable' mean?

Nakada' s lineup changes are wild. Shinnabe was having a great game. Nomoto comes in and has a great game. Nabeya seems like she's not doing well so Uechiseto comes in, does okay, but then Nabeya sneaks back in. This is goodd bench playing.

• Boscovic serves three aces in a row :white:

• What does 'unscoutable' mean?

Nakada' s lineup changes are wild. Shinnabe was having a great game. Nomoto comes in and has a great game. Nabeya seems like she's not doing well so Uechiseto comes in, does okay, but then Nabeya sneaks back in. This is goodd bench playing.

I felt like Uchiseto for Nabeya came in with Sato because they are club teammates in Japan.

Nabeya was excellent defensively I think. She did not play bad. She probably wasn't scoring much but Japan were digging all the balls Russia were sending to them.

Unscoutable probably means... You think you are ready/prepared but Nakada has just too many tricks to her shoulders... something like that. :wavy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Could someone tell me which of the players in this starting lineup for China were starting players at the Rio Olympics? I recognize some of the players, however I am not super familiar with the Chinese team so I am not sure of which players are new.

• Zhu, Yuan , Xia only.

Gong and Xiagtong were bench.

Could someone tell me which of the players in this starting lineup for China were starting players at the Rio Olympics? I recognize some of the players, however I am not super familiar with the Chinese team so I am not sure of which players are new.

• Could someone tell me which of the players in this starting lineup for China were starting players at the Rio Olympics? I recognize some of the players, however I am not super familiar with the Chinese team so I am not sure of which players are new.

Spiker: Zhu Ting only.
    Opposite: None really. Gong Xiang Yu,Zhang Chang Ning and Yang Fang Xu all shared the position.
    Blocker: Yuan Xinyue
    Setter: None really. Ding Xia shared it with Wei during Rio.
    Libero: Lin Li was the only one in Rio. This seems to be her back up.

#FreeBritney

• rbdfabio was right. Only Zhu Ting, Yuan Xinyue and Ding Xia were starter player in the final RIO2016. Liu Xiatong was not in the final. Gong had just played at the end of 4th set. From the Serbian side only the setter (Maja) is missing.

• Also the libero in Rio was Popovic, Blagojevic was not even in Rio.

I wish Terzic was letting Pusic play tonight once she has been playing well.

rbdfabio was right. Only Zhu Ting, Yuan Xinyue and Ding Xia were starter player in the final RIO2016. Liu Xiatong was not in the final. Gong had just played at the end of 4th set. From the Serbian side only the setter was missing.

• Kuzutkin is the head coach who's 70 year old, not Ushakov.

Lmao.

:rolll:

Yeah he was the setter of Russia during Sydney Olympics so he's not that old yet.

#FreeBritney

• Quite remarkable: both teams Serbia and China with top line up playing, despite both are already qualified. They are rather serious about this match for some reason (revanche for Rio final?).

• Why WANG Yunlu is played here? ?( :thumbdown: she is not suitable for this level of match!

The newbie Qian Jingwen is much better than her.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• rbdfabio was right. Only Zhu Ting, Yuan Xinyue and Ding Xia were starter player in the final RIO2016. Liu Xiatong was not in the final. Gong had just played at the end of 4th set. From the Serbian side only the setter (Maja) is missing.

Wei was actually the starting setter during the final but Ding Xia replaced her after set 1.

#FreeBritney