Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• They are the 2 favorites to win and is good to play each other that helps to get ready for the finals. And the finals only starts on August 2, they will have 10 days off..enough time to rest.

Quite remarkable: both teams Serbia and China with top line up playing, despite both are already qualified. They are rather serious about this match for some reason (revanche for Rio final?).

• Quite remarkable: both teams Serbia and China with top line up playing, despite both are already qualified. They are rather serious about this match for some reason (revanche for Rio final?).

I imagine both teams feel extra pressure to win this match since it is the first time they are meeting since Rio

• Stevanovic is so pretty. I feel like she's the only one who can rock that mole on her face and still look good. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It doesn't seem to be an exciting match.

I feel like both teams are not giving their all yet.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• From the Chinese side, the most important person is missing in this game. guess who? :D

rio final match result with starting players

http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/vo…OG2016/WOG2016_p2-038.pdf

Definitely missing is Zhang Changning! But I wish Wei Qiuyue, Yan Ni or Xu Yunli are here too :D

And Lang Ping as well :lol:

Those players on the bench currently cannot function as the helpful subs... different class.

Though wonder why Liu Xiaotong is not played at all today.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Both Boskovic and Mihajlovic seem to have improved their serves a lot recently. They are making way less service errors than they used too

• i intermittently watched Tur vs DR ...The MBs were not good...Polen was good Meliha was ok and Hande was not

i think that last two sets of that match were exciting than Ser. vs Chi

Usa vs Bra match will be very exciting :D

i remembered the match btw these two teams in London for some reason :whistle:

if Brazil wins 3-2..would it be enough for the finals ?
    surely Brazil has the power to win this match depending on Natalia's perf. but considering the performances of these two so far..the usa has looked more "consistent"..

id somehow like to see Japan in the finals :thumbsup:

• Yes, a 3-2 win would be enough for the finals, then they would be tied with Japan over matches won, but Brazil has more points than Japan

• The Serbian team finally manage to successful revenge its last defeat by winning 3-1 over the host team, China. These two teams level up from now on.

I predict this Serbian team has the best chance for gold medal in the 2017 WGP Finals Round in Nanjing, this team has the most complete members intact at present.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• This was a show of power and superiority by Serbia - they were better in attack and serve than China and managed to make even one error less as them. With this performance Serbia is both a (the?) top favorite for World Grand Prix final in Nanjing and in European Championships in early autumn... I guess, playing like that they would wipe off German NT in just about an hour for example...

• I want Serbia to win and of course they can win, but I still consider China as the favorite as they always play their best when it matters the most. Zhu has not turned her "beast" button on yet.

It is so nice to see Boskovic back, and it is clear for Serbia that Antonejevic makes a better distribution than Zinkovic. I actually really like Zinkovic and her sets are usually very solid, but I had enough with her setting all the time for MIhajlovic, that`s pathetic, of course there were no Boskovic in these games she played, but still she only set the middles against Japan. And she did same thing in the WCH Q. I hope Randekovic or Mirkovic can replace her.

The Serbian team finally manage to successful revenge its last defeat by winning 3-1 over the host team, China. These two teams level up from now on.

I predict this Serbian team has the best chance for gold medal in the 2017 WGP Finals Round in Nanjing, this team has the most complete members intact at present.

• which players will China play in the final round with? the same as in these matches ? if so Serbia is still the fav. team for the finals though their perf. is not as good as in the first weeks (im talking not watching whole of this match vs.China )

i feel Italy can do good things if those young players can minimize their mistakes.their offense is good

other than that Usa and Brazil(if they can make it to the finals) are the other teams to consider

• Stevanovic is so pretty. I feel like she's the only one who can rock that mole on her face and still look good. :win:

In fact the Serbian team is the prettiest squad at present... this team is adorned with most flowers reflecting the Slavic beauties... Busa, Antonijevic, Veljkovic, Stevanovic, Boškovic, Malagurski,...

• So Turkey beats Dominican in straight sets after complete meltdown vs Thailand yesterday.

In fact the Serbian team is the prettiest squad at present... this team is adorned with most flowers reflecting the Slavic beauties... Busa, Antonijevic, Veljkovic, Stevanovic, Boškovic, Malagurski,...

And then...there's Brankica to spoil the party. jk :dance6:

I actually adore her. I just wish she had a better hair stylist. :win:

#FreeBritney

• :rolll:

Beauty absolutely depends on the person but I kinda agree.

And then we find out she is actually dating the hottest serbian male volleyball players. :dance6:

Tbt... however...I will be absolutely left fuming if ever I find out she has Drazen Luburic's number for herself. I say b**** better share. :down: :rolll:

#FreeBritney