Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Ze concerned so much that he asked time out at 24-18 and it works! 3-1 for BRA and will play in Nanjing. Congratz Brazil !!

Now Japan must pray for Belgium team :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Congrats to BRA. Damnit

• The stadium in Cuiabá is full of spectators, so lively and the stadium itself is huge, functional and nice, though not grand.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• 75 users browsing this thread. I had to watch Japan last night practically all by myself

• 75 users browsing this thread. I had to watch Japan last night practically all by myself

maybe because it was too early in America and in Europa? :thumbsup:

• I'm glad Brazil won and entered the final round under Natalia's first year as captain.

Natalia had a couple of weeks where she played badly but she came back in time to play at her best when it mattered the most.

I would love if she gets dismissed for the next round so she can properly recover and let Edinara and Drussyla get playing time.

She needs it.

Rosamaria started out terribly but I'm just happy for her that she didn't give up and had a beautiful game in the 4th set to finish the match. Those serves really gave Brazil a breather and the attacks came back on time.

So well done especially for a rookie in the senior team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The spikes from the back-row by Natalia were beautiful, one after another after another and they kept coming.

Serbia and China better be prepared because if Brazil plays like this they could end up winning the GP once again.

I never really liked Rosamaria, but now I really like her. I think she will be the blonde version of Jaque for Brazil. Her looks will her a lot with endorsements and marketing.

• How could you quote me wrongly in the last line?? :P A messy quotation, I never said that.

NED need to win to play in Nanjing, a 3-2 win is just fine. Lost this match, it's JPN that will play over there. Win-Loss first then Points.

• Who is she dating?

It better not be Drazen or there'll be blood on my hands. :box:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Next round??? This was the 3rd and final round. Do you mean dismiss her from the Finals? I don`t see that happening, if she plays her best Brazil could just win it all again.

• The spikes from the back-row by Natalia were beautiful, one after another after another and they kept coming.

Serbia and China better be prepared because if Brazil plays like this they could end up winning the GP once again.

I never really liked Rosamaria, but now I really like her. I think she will be the blonde version of Jaque for Brazil. Her looks will her a lot with endorsements and marketing.

And during watching this match, it came into my thought that if I am asked to name the most likely medal winners of this year's WGP (all colors), I'll name SRB, BRA, and the host team, CHN as the three most potential ones, and in that order.

• Next round??? This was the 3rd and final round. Do you mean dismiss her from the Finals? I don`t see that happening, if she plays her best Brazil could just win it all again.

They qualified for the final round so you should know what I mean.

It's just me anyway... I want the young players get experience. Obviously, a win can be a great thing but for Brazil... Experience should trump everything right now. They are a very old team and the transition should be realized sooner than later.

#FreeBritney