You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:32pm

Somehow it was predictable that Brazil wouldn't be able to keep the level from the first two sets, they cost them way too much energy. Let's see how long USA's comeback lasts.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:43pm

FIVB wants to change rules to make matches shorter but then they allow such eternal breaks between sets :wall:

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:52pm

Wonder what did Natalia and Roberta drink from the glass? Some rice wine?? :?: :D

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:58pm

Does Cortney have another way of attacking other than hard into the block? Some sets are pretty bad I understand but she keeps getting bocked time and again

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:14pm

Ze concerned so much that he asked time out at 24-18 and it works! 3-1 for BRA and will play in Nanjing. Congratz Brazil !!

Now Japan must pray for Belgium team :D

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:17pm

Congrats to BRA. Damnit

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:19pm

The stadium in Cuiabá is full of spectators, so lively and the stadium itself is huge, functional and nice, though not grand.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:21pm

75 users browsing this thread. I had to watch Japan last night practically all by myself

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:22pm

75 users browsing this thread. I had to watch Japan last night practically all by myself
maybe because it was too early in America and in Europa? :thumbsup:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:35pm

So Turkey beats Dominican in straight sets after complete meltdown vs Thailand yesterday.

Stevanovic is so pretty. I feel like she's the only one who can rock that mole on her face and still look good. :win:

In fact the Serbian team is the prettiest squad at present... this team is adorned with most flowers reflecting the Slavic beauties... Busa, Antonijevic, Veljkovic, Stevanovic, Boškovic, Malagurski,...

And then...there's Brankica to spoil the party. jk :dance6:

I actually adore her. I just wish she had a better hair stylist. :win:

:rolll:

Beauty absolutely depends on the person but I kinda agree.

And then we find out she is actually dating the hottest serbian male volleyball players. :dance6:

Tbt... however...I will be absolutely left fuming if ever I find out she has Drazen Luburic's number for herself. I say b**** better share. :down: :rolll:
Who is she dating?

Favourite Team: Vakifbank

Favourite Players: Kimberly Hill, Olesia Rykhliuk, Hui Ruoqi, Foluke Akinradewo

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:41pm

Ze concerned so much that he asked time out at 24-18 and it works! 3-1 for BRA and will play in Nanjing. Congratz Brazil !!

Now Japan must pray for Belgium team
even if Netherland lost the match to Belgium, they still in, right?

Favourite Team: Vakifbank

Favourite Players: Kimberly Hill, Olesia Rykhliuk, Hui Ruoqi, Foluke Akinradewo

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:45pm

So Turkey beats Dominican in straight sets after complete meltdown vs Thailand yesterday.

Stevanovic is so pretty. I feel like she's the only one who can rock that mole on her face and still look good. :win:

In fact the Serbian team is the prettiest squad at present... this team is adorned with most flowers reflecting the Slavic beauties... Busa, Antonijevic, Veljkovic, Stevanovic, Boškovic, Malagurski,...

And then we find out she is actually dating the hottest serbian male volleyball players. :dance6:

Tbt... however...I will be absolutely left fuming if ever I find out she has Drazen Luburic's number for herself. I say b**** better share. :down: :rolll:
Who is she dating?
She is rumored to date carli lloyd...

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:45pm

I'm glad Brazil won and entered the final round under Natalia's first year as captain.

Natalia had a couple of weeks where she played badly but she came back in time to play at her best when it mattered the most.

I would love if she gets dismissed for the next round so she can properly recover and let Edinara and Drussyla get playing time.

She needs it.

Rosamaria started out terribly but I'm just happy for her that she didn't give up and had a beautiful game in the 4th set to finish the match. Those serves really gave Brazil a breather and the attacks came back on time.

So well done especially for a rookie in the senior team.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:56pm

The spikes from the back-row by Natalia were beautiful, one after another after another and they kept coming.

Serbia and China better be prepared because if Brazil plays like this they could end up winning the GP once again.

I never really liked Rosamaria, but now I really like her. I think she will be the blonde version of Jaque for Brazil. Her looks will her a lot with endorsements and marketing.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:58pm

Now Japan must pray for Belgium team
even if Netherland lost the match to Belgium, they still in, right?

How could you quote me wrongly in the last line?? :P A messy quotation, I never said that.

NED need to win to play in Nanjing, a 3-2 win is just fine. Lost this match, it's JPN that will play over there. Win-Loss first then Points.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:59pm

Adenízia finished the match with 12/13 spikes, 5 blocks and 1 ace! :cheesy:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:00pm

Who is she dating?

It better not be Drazen or there'll be blood on my hands. :box:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:01pm

Next round??? This was the 3rd and final round. Do you mean dismiss her from the Finals? I don`t see that happening, if she plays her best Brazil could just win it all again.
I'm glad Brazil won and entered the final round under Natalia's first year as captain.

Natalia had a couple of weeks where she played badly but she came back in time to play at her best when it mattered the most.

I would love if she gets dismissed for the next round so she can properly recover and let Edinara and Drussyla get playing time.

She needs it.

Rosamaria started out terribly but I'm just happy for her that she didn't give up and had a beautiful game in the 4th set to finish the match. Those serves really gave Brazil a breather and the attacks came back on time.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:06pm

The spikes from the back-row by Natalia were beautiful, one after another after another and they kept coming.

Serbia and China better be prepared because if Brazil plays like this they could end up winning the GP once again.

I never really liked Rosamaria, but now I really like her. I think she will be the blonde version of Jaque for Brazil. Her looks will her a lot with endorsements and marketing.

And during watching this match, it came into my thought that if I am asked to name the most likely medal winners of this year's WGP (all colors), I'll name SRB, BRA, and the host team, CHN as the three most potential ones, and in that order.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:08pm

Next round??? This was the 3rd and final round. Do you mean dismiss her from the Finals? I don`t see that happening, if she plays her best Brazil could just win it all again.

She needs it.

They qualified for the final round so you should know what I mean.

It's just me anyway... I want the young players get experience. Obviously, a win can be a great thing but for Brazil... Experience should trump everything right now. They are a very old team and the transition should be realized sooner than later.

Social bookmarks