Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Maybe the reason the dutch team is not afraid to play in the final round is that Lonneke was predicted to be game fit during the ECH and WCHEOQ by her doctors?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The Japanese praying for this Belgium team today may have some ground to get answered...

Just noticed that the BEL may not wish to go home collecting all the eggs (nine pieces) without breaking up any one :P

another loss tonight will make the BEL team the ONLY one without winning... and collecting 9 losses (somehow a record by itself)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I wonder how much worse vd Vyver has to handle to ball until the referee finally calls a double touch :white:

She's not improving, leastwise not as much as she's expected to...

Kaja Grobelna is solid but Van Hecke is the player Belgium needs IMO. Also Charlotte Leys deserves a mention, she's such a great captain, always encouraging her teammates, besides everyone speaking flemish dutch sounds so adorable to me. :heart:

• well there was quite a few men and women that were gorgeus and they were dating reallu unatractive bottom line ugly people so it all depends on the person i guess

The rather hard-to-grasp realities but they do happen in real life (in the absence of material matters... so simply by pure attraction), in some sense it may regarded as the Divine intervention in order to correct (improve) the genetic lineage to a more equal state... neutralizing both the extreme distributions :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Buijs and her diagonal angles :obey:
    It's not so hard to overplay Van de Vyver but Dijkema is absolutely doing that. Knip is an okay libero but I don't think she's going to reach a better level than this, to be completely honest.

• The crowd just thinned significantly

Belgium better give them the fight or there won't be enough loud voices to cheer for them when they get thru this set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Every time I see Van de Vyver I doubt if she ever ages, she still looks like a 16 yo high school girl :win:
    Janssens is a good slider but needs to develop her blocking.

• Moreover this is the last match of the BEL team in Group 1 of WGP after a couple of years enjoying the G1 spotlight.

In years to come, it may be pretty hard for them to get the playing time in Group 1 [of the new WL]... just don't see such chance for the BEL in the near future.

So, adios the Belgium team... see you in other shows (most likely confined to the continental ones) :whistle: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:

• Belgium's libero is great

#FreeBritney

• yeah i wrote in google search and there are some gay volleyball sites saying the same thing and even mentioning she started dating ana bjelica which is crazy and laughable cause ana bjelica is stevanovics godmother rofl i can t be 100% sure that carly and jole are not dating but i just think they are 2 very close friends nothing more for some reason gay people think to overthink things that are just not there most of the time that is why it gets them in trouble loads of time from what i v seen and heared

• I don`t think Belgium is that bad, they have been improving a lot. I had some hopes for them and was thinking they could even cause some upsets, but they played without their main players. But Yeah will be hard for them to get back in the Group 1.

Moreover this is the last match of the BEL team in Group 1 of WGP after a couple of years enjoying the G1 spotlight.

In years to come, it may be pretty hard for them to get the playing time in Group 1 [of the new WL]... just don't see such chance for the BEL in the near future.

So, adios the Belgium team... see you in other shows (most likely confined to the continental ones) :whistle: :wavy: :wavy: :wavy:

• Do you mean another same-sex relationship? :roll:

Oh wait, Carli is gay? If Carli is lesbian then things change and that would be a whole other story. I wouldn't rule it out then. They surely would make a cute couple and they really are 'good friends' on court so who knows. But Anne-Carol are still my fave lesbian volleyball couple :dance6: