You are not logged in.

Yesterday, 11:11pm

what was the problem that they had to stop match in 3rd set?

last year, they had to cancel match between THA x ITA due to electric outage, but that was in italy...

Yesterday, 11:22pm

LOL. that was soooo hysterical. THA coach responds to ITA's challenge by issuing his own challenge and wins point!

(tight ball to the net, malinov jumps to block THA attacker (pimpichaya?), ball hits net and goes out, ref rules that ball touched malinov, ITA challenges, replay from another angle shows that she didn't touch it. then THA challenges that malinov hit net, replay shows he's right.) . CRAZY.

sitenoise

Goofyfoot

Favourite Team: NEC Red Rockets, Japan W NT

Favourite Players: YANAGITA Mizuki, ZHANG Changning, WU Han, The Saoris, Goncharova & Kosheleva, OUMI Akari, Arisa, KOGA Sarina

Today, 1:01am

pleumjit unstoppable in the middle... crazy how the biggest block in the world can't stop a woman who's only 180 cm. (speaking generally, not that ITA has the biggest block.)

This is what I'm rooting for. It's not crazy. You don't have to be tall or jump high to beat a big lumbering clod to open space. I will dream on! :super:

Today, 1:44am

I don't understand why Karch never changes players when things don't go well.. All he does is his double sub, and serving sub.. If Murphy is bad, Carli doesn't have to come off too, if the double sub didn't work because of the OPP, the second setter can be tried with the rest of the team.. I don't get it.. He'll leave his team drown to the least minute

The team works well we win. The teams has troubles he has no idea what to do. That's it. The best he can do is hosting some breathing lessons during the time-outs. Most useless coach of the history.

I don't understand why Karch never changes players when things don't go well.. All he does is his double sub, and serving sub.. If Murphy is bad, Carli doesn't have to come off too, if the double sub didn't work because of the OPP, the second setter can be tried with the rest of the team.. I don't get it.. He'll leave his team drown to the least minute

The team works well we win. The teams has troubles he has no idea what to do. That's it. The best he can do is hosting some breathing lessons during the time-outs. Most useless coach of the history.

I guess an useless coach who took the USA to win a World Championships and a bronze Olympic medal... :whistle:

Today, 1:51am

meanwhile, in the undercard, non name TUR 3x0 DOM????? WTF??????

Today, 3:15am

Just finished watching the TUR VS THA replay. Nootsara is really a treasure. One of the best setters of all time. Fernanda Venturrini, Fofao, Takeshita, and I can add Nootsara to the list. That tip she did on the 2nd set at 22 all is just purely amazing. On a side note, TUR looked really pathetic during this game. What happened to them? I can imagine Erda, Neslihan, Naz, and co laughing their asses off looking at these hopeless team.

m28

Beginner

• "m28" is female

Favourite Team: Serbia NT, Russia NT, Netherlands NT, Eczacibasi Vitra

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Veljkovic, Rasic, Kosheleva, Zhu Ting, De Kruijf, Zaryazhko

Today, 3:20am

Most of her points come from her serve or spiking (she's definitely not afraid of pounding the ball away if the time is right), though.

Speaking of Malešević, I don't think she's nearly as bad an attacker as she's made out to be. Of course, she'll never be Brankica, but she can pull her own weight. She is very much a confidence player who needs to be fed enough balls in order to perform, but she's shown she can do it. IMO Serbia played some of their best volleyball ever in 2015 when Maja didn't hestitate to set to Malešević quite a bit and it worked well. I don't think turning her basically into a second libero last year was the best move.
Also in the olympic final she really performed well. I am not sure exactly how many points she got, but I remember being very impressed with how she stepped up her game when it was clear that her team was struggling. I don't think she will ever be a huge scorer, her most important job is making sure Serbia has stable reception, but she is for sure more competent in attack than most people seem to believe.

Today, 3:42am

The format of new WGP 2018, from TVA and other groups also.
Noted : Thailand will host week 3.

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Today, 3:58am

I don't know if it's been discussed already and I don't see it on FIVB site, but:

The F6 will be played in two pools.

Pool J:
Serbia
USA
Italy

Pool K:
China
Brazil
Netherlands

The two top teams from each group will play in the semis.

Source: Serbian volleyball federation

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Today, 7:58am

Bad news for German NT: despite winning against Peru and getting place 2 in group 2 behind South Korea, the hosts Czech republic are set to one and so they play in semi against third Poland, and Germany faces Kim Yeon-Koung and her group in the semis, the only team they lost to in the group phase. As you know, on good days Kim can beat them alone... when they don't play on their limit they have no chance, I think.

Social bookmarks