Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Well, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. All the F4 teams will play in Grand Prix next year.

I think Czech Republic isnt included in those 16 teams. Maybe if they won, there could be trouble like with Slovenia in the World League.

• I think Czech Republic isnt included in those 16 teams. Maybe if they won, there could be trouble like with Slovenia in the World League.

Ah yes, that's correct. The original report counted the Czechs in, but I see now they have been replaced with the Dominicans since. It would really be hilarious if both male and female winners of Division II were left with nothing. It almost makes me want to root for the Czechs. :P I don't think they can pull it off, however.

Korea had no business playing the Div II this year. :rolleyes:

• Germans could have come back there tbh very sad for them as they deserve Group I imo. I was almost rooting for them in the end.

I dont really like anyone in Korea except KYK and #6 serves. Setters keep tiring and forcing Kim at 12-7 while there is no need for that.

• Germany has done a good tournment. So far, they have only lost 2 matches, and they were against the favourite of this Div II.
    Let´s hope they take the bronze!

Korea shows they belong to Div I. They are a better team than some which are in the bottom of Div I. Of course, just when KYK is on :box:

• Germany is a very young team, I hope they learned something from today's game. Wonderfully fought by Lenka Dürr, she was stunning both in defense and passing, absolutely love her :rose: Lippmann indeed should have hit the ball in the tie-break rather than tipping, come on you are the best hitter of your team.

This match must have been the real final, although I expect a nice match from the Slavics tonight :rolleyes:

• Germany's coach is so hot. :obey:

Too bad for them though. South Korea has something on their sleeves while Germany kind of stayed level instead of upping the ante in the succeeding sets. Korea was just making mistakes and you cannot just be complacent after winning easy sets. I think that's the difference. You can never count out a strong opponent especially one that has a really good outside hitter.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I forgot to mention that Aneta Havličková joined the team and she will play in the finals :win:

• Poland starts with Polak in stead of Smarzek and Czech Republic without Havlickova, they start with Toufarova as OPP.

• Polak instead of Smarzek :white: and Grajber as second OH :wall:

• CZE overplaying POL thus far and obviously no chance to win for a team with Grajber-Polak duo :aww:

• Polak is ok, the sets she gets from Wolosz are just horrible...she is the second best spiker at the moment behind Smarzek in Polish NT...Tomsia is completely out of shape and Grajber doesnt have anything to be in starting 6, she is only for receiving in backrow