Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Go Poland!!! I hope they will keep focus and dont be scared

• Coaches shouldn't challenge line violations unless they are sure. It's usually the most accurate calls you could get in a match.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Poland surprised me today :D so they deserved to play in Group 1 even though they'll change format ^^ I only regret that Kąkolewska won't go abroad :(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Was at the end kind of Kim vs. Kakolewska, and the Polish middle won... so Koreas Queen was beaten at the end, but she was clearly not in top shape while Poland well reacted to her.

• Poland thoroughly deserved that win. Congrats to them

• Congrats to Poland but Smarzek s attidute at the end when she blocked KYK wasnt right....

Put monster ZHU in Korea and the gold would be easy..... :super:

• Smarzek s attidute at the end when she blocked KYK wasnt right....

I noticed a little taunting attitude in the replay. Unusual

• and she is 20 21 years old?
    Respect the legends...

For sure it wasnt right,but I can understand that she might be full of al lot of emotions. Nevermind, she for sure respect her :thumbup:

• For sure it wasnt right,but I can understand that she might be full of al lot of emotions. Nevermind, she for sure respect her :thumbup:

For me Smarzek is the best player in attack for NT of Poland...This attidute didnt make her better player...
    Now i understand Gamova s attidute especially to the youngsters... :D

• and she is 20 21 years old?
    Respect the legends...

This sounds like bull to me.

There's a difference with on-court persona and life outside of volleyball.

And KYK complains a lot so... that's not even respectable y'know...

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney