Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• I would die if there were no more Grand Prix, hands down my favorite tournament. When one edition ends I`m already counting the days until next one starts.

Maybe next season and so on teams will play at home with their main squad, and away games with a mixed group. And I don`t think this would be a bad idea, it would give more players the chance to play for their NT and show what they can do.

really need the WGP?

• This is/was my first big international tournament where I had any preconceived notion of what I wanted to happen, and where I thought I could give advice to the coach of my favorite team :rolll:

I liked the unpredictability, the unknown ingredients--who's going to make the team, who's going to play today? From what I've read here at volleycountry, I assume these unknown ingredients are part of what makes up this tournament meal, especially in the year post-OG. I also liked that things were going on all over the world, and some of us here showed appreciation for various host audiences.

My team didn't make the F6 but I enjoyed meeting its new players (some against my advice to the coach) :lol:

I like this idea, too:

Maybe next season and so on teams will play at home with their main squad, and away games with a mixed group.

• Tijana not doing so good at right-side hitting. She's averaging much better with pipe kills than at 2 position.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Am I the only one who confuse Michelle Bartsch-Hackley (USA no 14) with Kimberly Hill?

• I agree that their faces look different but they both have same head shape and hair "style". Anyways, it's not big deal.

• I would die if there were no more Grand Prix, hands down my favorite tournament. When one edition ends I`m already counting the days until next one starts.

Can I ask why you like it so much? What makes it more special than the other tournaments to you? I'm just interested to know

• That was such terrible decision making from Macris. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil is limited in offense. Roberta is avoiding Tandara on the right side and rightfully so.

#FreeBritney

• Brazil just don't have a reliable hitter to lead their attack. Natalia is very good, but she is making too many mistakes

• So, Brazil blocked and it would be 17x17, the ball was TOTALLY in but the referees did not see it? And Chinese tv does not even replay it...this is really pathetic, ugly, just ridiculous...

• Macris has been useless so far.

#FreeBritney

• Natalia should be opposite. Make Tandara pass.

#FreeBritney