Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• I think they didn't challenge that one.

I'm talking about a televsion replay, not challenge.
    Brazil shouldn't have been so messed up after that ball, but the block was 100% in, I can't believe any of the referees didn't see it.

• China just a bit more stable all round. Homeground advantage does help China a lot generally - they are difficult to beat at home. Brazil needed to play like they did last match when they were fighting to get into the final round - they are trying too hard and not concentrating on their basics.

Suellen is not really helping them with the stability either!

• I really doubt Tandara will be the player that can permanently replace Sheilla til Tokyo Olympics.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• China is a young team. Congrats kids

• Rosa Maria's inexperience really showed... She could have just been subbed out really.. Same issues they had against USA where most of USA's blocks were on Rosa Maria. :wall:

• Why was Roberta setting to Rosamaria at the vital moments? Tandara should have had one of those balls at least

• Adenizia needs to find some skills to match her attitude

• Congratulations to China. They showed better game and determination of course, while Brazil couldn't close the game when they had the opportunities..too much black outs!

• Rosa Maria's inexperience really showed... She could have just been subbed out really.. Same issues they had against USA where most of USA's blocks were on Rosa Maria. :wall:

There is no one to subbed in unfortunately.Monique, Drussyla. :whistle: Amanda maybe but she was already used as a sub before.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Adenizia needs to find some skills to match her attitude

lol - Couldnt agree more! Although she was an important player for Brazil in the prelim rounds, to me she is all over the place most of the time, and not in a good way!

• Why was Roberta setting to Rosamaria at the vital moments? Tandara should have had one of those balls at least

Her outside hitters are easier to cover. Tandara's hits are the types to go straight down when blocked. :white:

#FreeBritney

• There is no one to subbed in unfortunately.Monique, Drussyla. :whistle: Amanda maybe but she was already used as a sub before.

There is no one to subbed in unfortunately.Monique, Drussyla. :whistle: Amanda maybe but she was already used as a sub before.

Maybe take a gamble and got with the experience and stability of Monique...Of course Roberta was forced to set her as well because of the poor passing - again at those key moments, Suellen really failed the team. Generally anyway the stats of the match show that this match was won on the 12 Brazilian errors to China's 8. Even though China didnt pass as well either, the hitters didn't make as many mistakes either.

• this match was won on the 12 Brazilian errors to China's 8

21-8

• 21-8

Thanks - was a typo - but yeah that was my point.

• OK, true. But Tandara was Brazil's only reliable hitter in this match. If Natalia had been at pos 4 then I would understand, but IMO Rosamaria shouldn't be getting many balls in important situations