Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• The Serbians are abusing the Italian team so far in this insignificant match... not nice to watch... a lopsided match :D

Luckily now Tersic pulled out Boskovic... SRB wanna ensure the victory in this match to top the pool as to take easier opponent in SF, ensuring smoother path to the trophy. This team is obviously throwing in everything it has to grab the cup this time, after eluded the finals round for a couple of years.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• 25-18 Serbia won the set.
    Malesevic and Pusic had some problems with Bosetti's serve. The italian made like 4 aces.

Serbian MBs and Opp are stronger than italians. Thats why they took advantage and lead the set.

• I'm surprised Tezic doesn't let Tijana Boskovic and Milena Rasic to have some rest for tomorrow. It's seems that he absolutely wants to win this match against Italy even though both teams are already qualified for the F4.

• I'm surprised that Orro hasn't played so far; I thought Mazzanti would have changed few players (may be the MBs and an OH) or all of them, using the bench.
    Obviously is good that Malinov has a chance to play with everyone 'just in case', but I'm still sorry for Alessia.

• The match has been developing into fascinating one. ITA is on the verge to reach the tie break. Can they?

EDIT: No, they failed to do so... SRB won 3-1 thus there's no more IF story... IF ITA took this match THEN.... :D :P

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• Italian Libero pretty fun. And I've liked Veljkovic's middle attacks during this tournament for Serbia.

• Damn, I was hoping so badly we could won the 4th set (I watched just the last part of the set, obviously it was full of time outs and challenges so I could properly consume all my Giga xD)

Congrata to Serbia anyway! They really didn't let go the end of the set!

• Orro is slower than Malinov unfortunately. Malinov gives a different vibe with the Italian team. So fast... There's still flaws with her game but she makes it work.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope the Brazilian team will play in the semifinals, they are much eager and working pretty hard to get there incl. the animated coach, Ze... amidst all the hardships and limitation they're still displaying the vigor and extra passion for this sport!

I have confidence that the host will field the necessary line-up to not give the free pass to the Dutch team... moreover three teams from Europe in the semi are simply too many... rather not healthy for the women's volleyball development :P :D :lol:

I wonder what would happen later.

• I hope the Brazilian team will play in the semifinals, they are much eager and working pretty hard to get there incl. the animated coach, Ze... amidst all the hardships and limitation they're still displaying the vigor and extra passion for this sport!

I have confidence that the host will field the necessary line-up to not give the free pass to the Dutch team... moreover three teams from Europe in the semi are simply too many... rather not healthy for the women's volleyball development

If I was the Chinese NT coach, I would make sure the team win the first set and then, I'll let all my core team players to have rest for tomorrow game.

• If I was the Chinese NT coach, I would make sure the team win the first set and then, I'll let all my core team players to have rest for tomorrow game.

China would most likely do so if the competition is hosted in another country. I guess the only reason why all the starting players are still on the court is because the home crowd might be disappointed otherwise.

• The Dutch showing the they deserve to go to the semis - they are really fighting. They have played two very good matches so ar, it would be a shame for them to lose out... Cant help but think they would give a better account of themselves in the semis than the Brazil.

• The Dutch showing the they deserve to go to the semis - they are really fighting. They have played two very good matches so ar, it would be a shame for them to lose out... Cant help but think they would give a better account of themselves in the semis than the Brazil.

I hope they make it to the semis. They always put up a fight no matter what team they are facing. It's always entertaining to watch them.

• China would most likely do so if the competition is hosted in another country. I guess the only reason why all the starting players are still on the court is because the home crowd might be disappointed otherwise.

I really don't like this coach.

• I am very impressed with Daalderop's performance this game 8) She has a lot of potential

• I haven't seen much of Daalderop because I don't watch the German league, but in this match at least she looks like an absolute star already. I will be interested to see how she develops