Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• Zhu Ting OMGGGGG WHAATT A PLAYEERRRR :white: :super: :white: :super:

• Congrat Netherlands team for their tenacity. I'm a Chinese NT fan, but I wish so much Netherlands win this match. Big thumb down for the chinese coach for exhausting his main players for nothing. Thumb down for the Chinese fans for their disgraceful behavior (booing) during the tiebreak.

• ZHU "Release the Kraken" TING :drink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable tie break, it was so entertaining and I didn't even properly care about the winners :P (even if after all I feel sorry for Ned).
    If I was a Brazilian player I guess I would have had an heart attack watching it :cheesy:

• Holy Zhu Ting! My jaw was literally on the ground. :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Soooooo heartbreaking for the Dutch!!! but they will be proud of themselves, they gave it everything!! Hopefully China can recover from this emotional roller coaster for their semi tomorrow, which wont be easy... Hopefully the Brazilian team gets some motivation from this on how to fight and believe you can beat the favourite team - otherwise it will be a let down in a semi final.

Zhut Ting....no words. So calm and composed - already a legend!

• OMFG !!!!!!

14-10 advantage and eventually losing.....

A combination of tough serving but especially bad setting choices by Dijkema..

De Kruijf a DISASTER.....

Daalderop :super: :super: :super:

• The last time I saw that kind of saving match points with that clutch was during London Olympics Russia-Brazil quarterfinals match. Sheilla was practically on fire. :super:

But Zhu Ting Jesus. What a monster performance. It didn't matter if they were out of system. :super: And they said she is not a good player. She needs a team around her. :whistle:

I have to say Liu Xiaotong also did well during the serve. That was a great hold. I can only imagine the pressure on her. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congrat Netherlands team for their tenacity. I'm a Chinese NT fan, but I wish so much Netherlands win this match. Big thumb down for the chinese coach for exhausting his main players for nothing. Thumb down for the Chinese fans for their disgraceful behavior (booing) during the tiebreak.

That's kind of the point of home advantage :roll: . It happens in every sport where there is a home team. It's up to the Dutch players to ignore the fans. Of course there is a line fans should never cross (racist abuse, threatening players, etc.) but the Chinese fans were only booing. Part of being a top athlete is not being put off by that stuff

• I want the exact semi-finals of Serbia vs Brazil and China vs Italy!

In addition, part of the reason why I really want China to beat Netherlands tomorrow (resting some of the players or not) is that Brazil beat Dominican Republic in 2014 WCH which helped (though not necessarily intentionally) China advance into the semi-final. Time to pay back if you can.

Just keep a note, the Chinese team has returned the past favor to the Brazilian team, if any!! Win or lose at the tie-break CHN would top the group, thus the rest is just a matter of record, prestige perhaps, but the outcome is the verdict between the BRA or NED... and it's the BRA that gets into the semifinals.

It's a terrific match, the NED team may have bad sleep for a while for such razor-thin slip away but they did play a great match! The Chinese team does miss Lang Ping on court.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• That's kind of the point of home advantage . It happens in every sport where there is a home team. It's up to the Dutch players to ignore the fans. Of course there is a line fans should never cross (racist abuse, threatening players, etc.) but the Chinese fans were only booing. Part of being a top athlete is not being put off by that stuff

The Chinese fans don't have such behaviors (international competitions) before. I hate they do this just because is "OK" for other countries to have such behaviors.

• Zhu TIng!! :super: Surprice after surprise :super:
    I Wonder how they will perform against Italy.. Ding Xia seems tired and "lost".. hopefully timing with the MB will get better!! :teach:

• The Chinese team does miss Lang Ping on court.

If it was Lang Ping or Guidetti as coach, they would let their key players to have some rest after the first set and they would use the other sets to test their bench players. The goal of a general (coach) is not win all battle, but win the war.

• I wouldn't exactly say De Kruijf was a disaster :what: 13 points is pretty respectable for a MB

• Belien has to be the worst server of all time. Great game.