Women's World Grand Prix 2017

• INCREDIBLE!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

I am quite pleased to see on how the Brazilian team is able to make use of its "golden ticket" to its fullest benefits, beating the Serbian team, which has more superior players individually. What a team spirit and team play indeed :drink:

The BRA team truly has love-affair with WGP... :lol: :heart:

//EDIT: I missed the right word to describe the Brazilian team: PASSION... they always play with PASSION :dance4: :dance4:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• Serbia in the crusial matches is not there....
    Congrats to Brazil!
    If Tandara lose some weight....

China will win the gold Zhu the MVP

• That`s true. I always root against them, but I can`t deny, they always bring their passion to every game and always play their best when it matters the most. Brazil might have a new generation of players, but they are not going anywhere. They will still be among favorites for every tournament they play.

It doesn't matter who Brazil has on the court, they always deliver

• But Italy is a very strong team so China really needs to fight hard.

Just wondering, if Italy advances to the final, it will be their first match against Brazil this year right?

I've been really impressed with this new Italy and I think they will even have a shot against Brazil. But let me hope China will win! :lol:

Serbia in the crusial matches is not there....
    Congrats to Brazil!
    If Tandara lose some weight....

China will win the gold Zhu the MVP

• But Italy is a very strong team so China really needs to fight hard.

Just wondering, if Italy advances to the final, it will be their first match against Brazil this year right?

I've been really impressed with this new Italy and I think they will even have a shot against Brazil. But let me hope China will win! :lol:

Its just a feeling...
    Italy will be a very stong team and in Tokyo will be in the medals
    Like in Rio when Serbia won USA(Best players number one for the gold) in semis i had no doubt that China will win the first place

• I wasn't sure if this Brazil team would be able to compete with the very best teams, but they sure showed me. They still seem to be inconsistent, so I'm not sure they will play so well tomorrow, but that will come with experience.

Serbia :what: . If we just look at the names there is no way Serbia should lose to this Brazil. If Mihajlovic has one of her quite regular bad games then too much comes down to Boskovic and she can't win on her own. I haven't seen the stats but I also thought the block was not as effective as it usually is. Zivkovic playing instead of Antonijevic is just stupid, Terzic must know Ana is better.

• It's better not to keep saying that China will win gold for sure and whatever...predictions here seem to be really bad most of the times...of course Serbia has a better team than Brazil but I was just reading the messages posted during the match and :whistle:

• I wasn't sure if this Brazil team would be able to compete with the very best teams, but they sure showed me. They still seem to be inconsistent, so I'm not sure they will play so well tomorrow, but that will come with experience.

Serbia :what: . If we just look at the names there is no way Serbia should lose to this Brazil. If Mihajlovic has one of her quite regular bad games then too much comes down to Boskovic and she can't win on her own. I haven't seen the stats but I also thought the block was not as effective as it usually is. Zivkovic playing instead of Antonijevic is just stupid, Terzic must know Ana is better.

The last match he was quite mad towards Ana in one time out, that's why I think he started with Zivkovic.. However those 2 can't be compared.. I think Ana can't find her confidence and play as magnificent as she was in Cannes because she knew she always was just a replacement for Maja in Terzic's eyes, and now when the time came for her to play she's comimg back from many injuries and has Zivkovic who has played with this 'new' team for years and she hasn't.. I think she's not fully relaxed

• Its just a prediction...it doesnt matter what i m saying but what the players do in the court...
    Before SRB-BRA i had the feeling that Brazil will be in the final but i didnt wrote it because it was too risky... :D

• Its just a prediction...it doesnt matter what i m saying but what the players do in the court...
    Before SRB-BRA i had the feeling that Brazil will be in the final but i didnt wrote it because it was too risky... :D

Everyone is allowed to predict. Even I as most confident as I can be was really afraid that Serbia could just kill Brazil very easily, but we can never be sure of anything, that's what I'm saying :win:

Btw, I think Italy can beat China...it will be hard, but it is far from impossible

• Everyone is allowed to predict. Even I as most confident as I can be was really afraid that Serbia could just kill Brazil very easily, but we can never be sure of anything, that's what I'm saying :win:

Btw, I think Italy can beat China...it will be hard, but it is far from impossible

-They are playing home
    -Their biggest opponent is out
    -We saw yesterday that Zhu Ting is in good shape

Not so difficult to predict but its volleyball and everything can happen :thumbup:

• Can't Serbia get a foreign coach? Those mistakes from Terzic, management, roster combinations and ingame adjustments with such a great lineup does not deserve to lose in the semifinals. Unforgiveable. :white:

Congrats to Brazil though. They exploited everything they can from Serbia mistakes. It is a sight to see when a seemingly weaker team outperforms a team with so much firepower in them. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think, Terzic is a rather good coach, but he can fail sometimes as any other human. And don't forget, that Mihajlovic was out of shape after a strong first set, which limited his options in attack considerably.

• Can't Serbia get a foreign coach? Those mistakes from Terzic, management, roster combinations and ingame adjustments with such a great lineup does not deserve to lose in the semifinals. Unforgiveable. :white:

Congrats to Brazil though. They exploited everything they can from Serbia mistakes. It is a sight to see when a seemingly weaker team outperforms a team with so much firepower in them. :drink:

Terzic is a volleyball mafia in Serbia. If he doesn't like a player or a player doesn't follow his guide, he cuts her from
    NT and she won't be accepted by many Serbian local teams and volleyball people. Unless he resigns himself, there is no way. About mafia thing, of course its not offical, i mean like he is like a boss.

I think Ana needs to find her confidence, once she finds it, she will be better. In fact, even now she is better than Zinkovic.

• I think, Terzic is a rather good coach, but he can fail sometimes as any other human. And don't forget, that Mihajlovic was out of shape after a strong first set, which limited his options in attack considerably.

From his Volero Zurich and Serbia stint. I didn't see any good in him as a coach. :whistle:

Maybe he's a good trainer but coaching is different. Without Mijhaylovic, Boskovic, Maja, Rasic. Serbia is nothing. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• OMG! I just checked the stats and Busa didn't even score a single point. Yes, she is there to receive but come on.

But Terzic loves the girl... that's why she's immune from being subbed :D :lol:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”