You are not logged in.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 7:49am

I heard him say "two-passer" system during the stats roundup. That makes more sense.

He also clarified for me during the previous stats that they just show "Errors" to mean "Opponent Errors".

Posted by ZodiacTTT: "Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:" Reported as inappropriate but condoned by moderators who enjoy watching grumpy old men disrespect young women. Typical.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 7:57am

What comes around goes around with the Ace Serves!

Posted by ZodiacTTT: "Sidenote: Ugly japs trying to cheat in the set 2 is just so typical of them :down:" Reported as inappropriate but condoned by moderators who enjoy watching grumpy old men disrespect young women. Typical.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:22am

The current USA team is noticeably weaker than the last OG cycle's one.
Same thing for the Russian team it's worse than the one at the 2015 World Cup.

Dunno what happens to both team when most faces are the same.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:28am

China 25 - 4 Korea :drink:

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:30am

WHERE's KYK ?

The KOR team minus KYK is nothing... don't think a team like this can handle THA or any EUR Top 2nd-tier team. They're even bad at the basic things like the receptions.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:33am

WHERE's KYK ?

The KOR team minus KYK is nothing... don't think a team like this can handle THA or any EUR Top 2nd-tier team.

To be fair, their game against Japan and USA were very close.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 9:54am

WHERE's KYK ?

The KOR team minus KYK is nothing... don't think a team like this can handle THA or any EUR Top 2nd-tier team.

To be fair, their game against Japan and USA were very close.

And they did not play KYK either at those matches? I don't watch those matches but are aware that their scorelines there are respectable.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:01am

KYK wasnt in the roster. She is in Japan as one of the staff tho.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:33am

China 25 - 4 Korea :drink:

Really????? :white:
May it be a (negative) record in an international competition since the RPS?

pappi

Reflexiones del compañero Fidel

• "pappi" is male

Favourite Team: Brasil/United States/Россия

Favourite Players: Paula Pequeno

Friday, September 8th 2017, 11:38am

KYK wasnt in the roster. She is in Japan as one of the staff tho.

i noticed Kim's instagram, in which she showed her fotos with others, but with a yellow entry card in front of her chest. which means she is the special staff of Korea or the distinguished guest from the organiser. such entry card looks quite silimiar to Lang Ping's, China General Coach.
i may not be the tallest,
the fastest, or the strongest,
but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
to be me...

theloneracer

Intermediate

Friday, September 8th 2017, 11:58am

Since everyone is wondering why Korea is fielding such an inexperienced team at the WWGC the answer is because many of their senior players are either tired or suffering from injuries after a long domestic season and kept on playing during the WGP and the Asian Championship. It didn't help when MB Bae Yoo-Na and OH Lee So-Young both suffered a knee injury and OH Kang So-Hwi had an operation to remove a tumour in her stomach so they were all ruled out just before WGP. This was why Korea only had 13 players on their roster during those competitions. KYK openly criticised the Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) just before heading out for the Asian Championship. KYK's criticism was only strengthened after Korea's MB Yang Hyo-Jin suffered a back injury during a match at the Asian Championship. Hence the KVA was forced to rest their senior players and select younger players for the WWGC. And it was lucky for them just to even have Lee Jae-Yeong back for this competition after she just recovered from her injury.

Regarding KYK, I'm not sure if she not playing because of minor injury or if she is simply just resting before playing in China. Personally, I think it is the latter reason.

arrekusu

Trainee

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Russia NT

Favourite Players: Zhu, Xu Yunli, Rasic, Boskovic, Kosheleva, Fetisova, Kim Hill, Kubra Akman

Friday, September 8th 2017, 12:29pm

Every time Japan plays Brazil the match is so enjoyable.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 12:57pm

Every time Japan plays Brazil the match is so enjoyable.

The Japanese team has been showing love :heart: for the Brazilian team as well as the Chinese team... though for different reasons :lol:

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:13pm

GO JAPAN GO.... show you can make it and not just a flux :-)

Will the Japanese team be the special cure, for BRA only? :lol:

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:22pm

CRYING for JPN team for wasting the FOUR Game points ;( ;( they just threw away the 2nd set

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:29pm

Since everyone is wondering why Korea is fielding such an inexperienced team at the WWGC the answer is because many of their senior players are either tired or suffering from injuries after a long domestic season and kept on playing during the WGP and the Asian Championship. It didn't help when MB Bae Yoo-Na and OH Lee So-Young both suffered a knee injury and OH Kang So-Hwi had an operation to remove a tumour in her stomach so they were all ruled out just before WGP. This was why Korea only had 13 players on their roster during those competitions. KYK openly criticised the Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) just before heading out for the Asian Championship. KYK's criticism was only strengthened after Korea's MB Yang Hyo-Jin suffered a back injury during a match at the Asian Championship. Hence the KVA was forced to rest their senior players and select younger players for the WWGC. And it was lucky for them just to even have Lee Jae-Yeong back for this competition after she just recovered from her injury.

Regarding KYK, I'm not sure if she not playing because of minor injury or if she is simply just resting before playing in China. Personally, I think it is the latter reason.

Thank you for telling! No wonder the KOR team performed so pathetic today, the team misses not only KYK!

Too bad this board has no Like or Thumb Up function to show member's approval or positive feedback... makes it rather unresponsive and relatively quiet.

Nghiphong

Beginner

• "Nghiphong" is male

Favourite Team: Japan NT

Favourite Players: Japan NT, Tatiana Kosheleva, Manon Flier

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:53pm

Thank you for telling! No wonder the KOR team performed so pathetic today, the team misses not only KYK!

Too bad this board has no Like or Thumb Up function to show member's approval or positive feedback... makes it rather unresponsive and relatively quiet.

And then i thought to myself KVA might have just wanted to save all the best they have for the upcoming WCH qualification which will be hold later this month in Thailand. But with Lee Jaeyejong's comeback, their chance to qualify still looks great though.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:55pm

JPN - BRA 25 - 15 in Set#3 (JPN leads BRA 2-1)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:56pm

CRYING for JPN team for wasting the FOUR Game points ;( ;( they just threw away the 2nd set

And again I did the mistake of thinking 'ok, now Japan will 2 set -0' at 24-20!
Impressive come back from Brazil (with a little help of Japan, but Brazil but a lot of effort to make that happen imho, credit to them!)

Third set dominated by Japan, though.

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:58pm

And then i thought to myself KVA might have just wanted to save all the best they have for the upcoming WCH qualification which will be hold later this month in Thailand. But with Lee Jaeyejong's comeback, their chance to qualify still looks great though.

ANY THREAD opened for that Asian Confederation Qualification for the 2018 WCh?

Social bookmarks