Women's World Grand Champions Cup 2017

• Kosheleva is playing really bad she can't kill a ball even on a good set. Maybe the coach can try Voronkova

• Yes, bring on Voronkova!

China's Ni Yan's swinging pretty good. And she's sassy about it. Looks like a vampire. So many pluses to that girl.

• China is officially gold?

Not yet but a 5 setter between USA-Japan will clinch them the gold.

• Russia already waved the white flag before the match. China played good enough to win. Zhu was sub par. I guess she was unmotivated as the Russian team.

• The bright side for the Russian NT is they didn't get humiliated by the Chinese NT. Even though I'm a fan of Chinese NT (also Serbian NT), I feel so bad for the Korean NT yesterday. I never thought in my life that I could be so happy when Zhu Ting had made her serve error Yesterday.

• I guess the KOR team got a heavy censure after yesterday's match that today they play much better against another heavy weight.

Stll don't think the KOR team is able to steal a single set. The team may end up with 0 - 15 on set count. Let's see if BRA will be kind enough to donate one.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• China with 11 pts from the last game against Russia can afford to lose to Japan by a 3-2 margin tomorrow and still win this championship ? Is that right??

Yes CHN still end up with 12 points from 4 wins and what the other team (USA/JPN) can get at the closest is max 11 points also from 4 wins. Just needs two sets for the gold.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• No set gained yet, but KOR lose in more respectable fashion today. No smiles from BRA team after the victory cuz they still mourn for yesterday's loss... their medal is rather uncertain and they may end up with empty hand here.

• Brazil is kind of unstable. They almost lost that 3rd set against Korea. Their next match is against USA which will determine if they get to have a medal in this competition.

• GO NIPPON GO.... BEAT THE USA GRAB THE MEDAL :D

Keep the self-confidence. This ain't the same USA team as was in the last Oly cycle.