Women's World Grand Champions Cup 2017

• this tournament is important to me because it's going to be a very very rare opportunity to see a Japanese team play in HD with intelligent english commentary -- if Clayton Lucas shows up like he said he was going to. That didn't even happen at the Rio Olympics.

Of course, as with most things FIVB, a lot could go wrong with this scenario to crush my dreams.

We got Clayton Lucas :thumbsup:

• I can't believe I'm waking up at the middle of the night to see this Russia lineup. Pathetic.

• I was hoping for a Kosheleva fix. She's not starting but I assume we'll see her. She cracks me up the way she cracks up at things. Hairdo #2 I could swear played libero in the WGP?

Clayton Lucas is not commentating. Damn.

I'm liking Brazil more and more. I like #20 Ana Beatriz Correa but don't think I've you fans talk about her much. Maybe she's mentioned by a nickname I don't know. And Gabi's back! I remember her. Speaking of cracking up, someone here wrote they were worried Gabi might dislocate her back with that swing of hers. That cracked me up.

• We got Clayton Lucas :thumbsup:

Hey! Where how are you watching? I'm Hola'd in as Germany on Fivb youtube

• I was hoping for a Kosheleva fix. She's not starting but I assume we'll see her. She cracks me up the way she cracks up at things. Hairdo #2 I could swear played libero in the WGP?

Clayton Lucas is not commentating. Damn.

I'm liking Brazil more and more. I like #20 Ana Beatriz Correa but don't think I've you fans talk about her much. Maybe she's mentioned by a nickname I don't know. And Gabi's back! I remember her. Speaking of cracking up, someone here wrote they were worried Gabi might dislocate her back with that swing of hers. That cracked me up.

Yes Clayton Lucas is commentating. Where r u watching? I`m on Olympic Channel and it is CLayton Lucas

Ana Beatriz nickname is BIA

• Yes Clayton Lucas is commentating. Where r u watching? I`m on Olympic Channel and it is CLayton Lucas

Damn, I don't get the Olympic channel where I'm at. But I am recording the Japanese games on my home DVR.

Goncharova looks great, very fit looking. She cracks me up too. A real live super model smashing a volleyball. Hard. Pretty cool.

• Russia is pure mess. If they win the European championship again, it will be a shame to the other teams...

• Hey! Where how are you watching? I'm Hola'd in as Germany on Fivb youtube

Damn, I don't get the Olympic channel where I'm at. But I am recording the Japanese games on my home DVR.

Goncharova looks great, very fit looking. She cracks me up too. A real live super model smashing a volleyball. Hard. Pretty cool.

oh ok, who is commenting on the youtube channel?

• oh ok, who is commenting on the youtube channel?

No commentating on Fivb youtube. Just the PA guy.

hmm, how can I get olympic channel stream .. that videostream site doesn't have it, no surprise tho

• Evdokimova doesn't reach this level.
    I wanted to see Lazarenko instead of her.

• here`s the link. I`m not sure but I think it is for USA residents only. You must sign in with your cable provider.

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/?utm_s…rBoCp_sQAvD_BwE

Excellent. You saved me again rbd. I'm not sure why that works when they won't let me watch it by signing in to my cable provider first and then trying to just watch the channel.

Anyway :woohoo:

• Oops Kosheleva :rolll: looked like she was try to pass it, not make it over the net

I love Gabi!

• Bigger Oops by Gabi :rolll:

• I take it back what I said before :whistle: :thumbsup: ...and now it is Brazil that is very messy

• Russia just started rusty. Now they got their lineup on. I'd rather see Voronkova than Throwback Hairdo, although I think she's hitting pretty well. Just like Big V more. Brazil did just brain fart after that Double touch call on Roberta. Brazil's coach can act the way he does because he's perfect at everything he does. Every time I get close to adding Brazil to my love squad, that coach kills it.