Women's World Grand Champions Cup 2017

• Filishtinskata may set the MBs more, but Pankova is way better in setting Goncharova. It coaeted Russia that set

• Goncharova had to just save at least a few in a row over the net.

Go BIA! Blocking machine!

• Thank God Throwback Hairdo was substituted.

• I really really hope Kosheleva improves her passing and cover at least in front of her
    No Russian OH/L can resist this 2 receivers system...

• I think Russia fans will find plenty to be mad about. They've made some blunders, but it's not that weird that they're getting beat by a really good team

• Not having

Filishtinskata may set the MBs more, but Pankova is way better in setting Goncharova. It coaeted Russia that set

Not really.

Not having Startseva or even Vetrova costed them the set.

I also feel that Fikishtinskaia just running around trying to get the dig may have gotten into her psyche and exhaused her focus.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Pankova sucks. I don't even get the reason why she is here over Vetrova or Babeshina.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil 18-8 in Blocks! 11-3 in serves. My god, I looked at statistics!

• Tandara looked lethal but that was a quiet 28 points. Brazil played with confidence (a few brain farts notwithstanding). Congrats to them!

• i cant understand.... Brasil was smashing Russia, once again, and u just want to talk about the poor russian setter... what kind of star is she because i really cant understand so much noise on the wrong subject...

• i cant understand.... Brasil was smashing Russia, once again, and u just want to talk about the poor russian setter... what kind of star is she because i really cant understand so much noise on the wrong subject...

In the 3rd set Russia had 23-20, and Filishtinskata had 5 terrible sets, no one was able to get a single kill

• She is the saboteur of the Russian team.

and when they are down 18-10 is when Parubets comes in... this coach is a idiot, I guess this is what u get from a 70 year old coach.

I really really hope Kosheleva improves her passing and cover at least in front of her
    No Russian OH/L can resist this 2 receivers system...

It was really the problem...

She choked... but I see more potential in her than in Pankova anyway so it is still a good thing for Russia.

They just need Startseva or Vetrova back. Those girls don't choke easily.

#FreeBritney

• Throwback Hairdo is Frolova.

And I think Frolova is the saboteur ( not Filishtinskata)

I actually misquote you.

I think Frolova had a nice game.

She just had a bad set in the fourth. That's all.

#FreeBritney

• In the 3rd set Russia had 23-20, and Filishtinskata had 5 terrible sets, no one was able to get a single kill

Do you think Goncharova had a little responsibility in a few of those? Like when a setter demonstrates 'athleticism' by making a good set out of a bad pass, an OH can try to make a good/better kill off a bad set. Those few in a row looked like both players were out of sync. But I can't really tell.