Women's World Grand Champions Cup 2017

• If China wins today that probably means they will win GOLD. I don`t see them loosing for Japan/Russia/Korea. Everyone will be playing for Silver and Bronze.

If Brazil wins they will be in a good position and would depend only on them, but against USA and Japan will be 50/50, especially because Brazil lost for Japan in the GP.

• My pre-tournament prediction was:

USA
    BRA
    CHN
    JPN
    RUS
    KOR

I may have massage that a bit. I will love the BRAv CHN game tonight.

I know Japan only played Korea but they looked pretty good for no Koga and still no Nagaoka.

• I got the "Blocked in your country" message when I went to FIVB site, but I didn't change my country from USA while using VPN and it's showing me the match with Clayton commentary. I prefer Youtube streams over the Olympic Channel. Less buffering interuptions.

• Am I the only one who likes Yuan Xinyue and her screaming? In our country, we call her songbird.

I like Yuan Xinyue a lot but have never really heard her screaming. I'm very hearing impaired at the top end tho.

• Am I the only one who likes Yuan Xinyue and her screaming? In our country, we call her songbird.

I had zero problem with her screaming either. I still don't understand why those snowflakes keep complaining about the way she celebrating. Many players or fan's behaviors from other countries also annoy me. But I always say to myself that it's their way to celebrate or it's part of their culture and I'm not the right person to judge their behaviors.

• That was a very lopsided set #2. Every ball dropped in China's favor.

• I think Yan Ni looks to be in great shape. Lost some weight maybe.

• Okay, I can hear Yuan Xinyue's screel tonight. I have the volume higher than I usually do because I'm trying to hear the commentary. I find the PA announcer in the stadium much more annoying than Yuan, though.

• Zeng Chunlei's block coverage/sweeping is pretty abysmal.

No surprise how she got replaced in Rio.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Tie Breaker! I'm not surprised by this.

• Tandara, Gabi, Natalia and Bia <3
    Roberta is getting better.

I love Gabi as the main libero now.

• What a GAME!! from very boring to WTF!! and to WOW!!

Exactly! From Boring to WTF to Wow!

• Zeng Chunlei killed it in the post game interview :rose: Very cute