You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:00pm

Jasper: I really didn't know her..she has played for VC Sneek in our domestic league.. She could become a decent defensive OH..

The big problem is at MB-position: Koolhaas is as horrible as 5 years ago...
Jasper played for VfB Suhl last season :teach: She was rather average there so I'm also surprised how well she does in NT.

I disagree about Koolhaas. I'm pleasently surprised with her, of course she's not a world class player but she does her job.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:09pm

Jasper: I really didn't know her..she has played for VC Sneek in our domestic league.. She could become a decent defensive OH..

The big problem is at MB-position: Koolhaas is as horrible as 5 years ago...
Jasper played for VfB Suhl last season :teach: She was rather average there so I'm also surprised how well she does in NT.

I disagree about Koolhaas. I'm pleasently surprised with her, of course she's not a world class player but she does her job.

I forgot...:D She moved from Sneek to Suhl previous season.

About Koolhaas: related to Beliën and De Kruijf, she is nowhere...and that's the level the team needs..:D

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:13pm

OMG...the referee.......2 clear servicepoints stolen from Thailand....

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:13pm

OMG too many mistakes made by judges

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:17pm

Netherlands 2nd team seems good without Plak :down: I sometimes cant believe how she was champion of Italian league with so mistakes. She is getting worse day by day, if i was a coach I couldnt give a chance to her, i think it's enough mistake for today by Plak. Her receive and defence is really awful :down: althouhg she plays in italian league many years, she still have awful defence and receive, I dont see any progress in her ?(

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:21pm

Netherlands 2nd team seems good without Plak :down: I sometimes cant believe how she was champion of Italian league with so mistakes. She is getting worse day by day, if i was a coach I couldnt give a chance to her, i think it's enough mistake for today by Plak. Her receive and defence is really awful :down: althouhg she plays in italian league many years, she still have awful defence and receive, I dont see any progress in her ?(

When I read your comment, I would say we live in separate worlds...

Really, Celeste has played a decent game in reception this week..also in defense she has improved. She will never be a top-receiver, but she has certainly improved, this season.

I think if she continues her improvement, she could become a real OH, not just attacker and server.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:32pm

But she really made funny mistakes which she mustnt do it because she is playing in Italian league, the best league in the world. Sorry, but I still dont think she will be enough good OH. Maybe in Italian league her receive and defence seemed so so but during this tournament she is such a disease :thumbdown: I dont say she must receive like libero but she really made mistakes which player like her many times played in main team musnt do it in my opinion.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:35pm

But she really made funny mistakes which she mustnt do it because she is playing in Italian league, the best league in the world. Sorry, but I still dont think she will be enough good OH. Maybe in Italian league her receive and defence seemed so so but during this tournament she is such a disease :thumbdown: I dont say she must receive like libero but she really made mistakes which player like her many times played in main team musnt do it in my opinion.

Did you watch only from 3rd set, or did you also see set 1 and 2?

In set 3 she was indeed very bad.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:38pm

Yes, unfortunately i missed two sets. i am watching from 3rd set

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LLOYD" (Jun 10th 2017, 2:44pm)

LLOYD

Intermediate

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 2:55pm

OMG 24 errors :white: I'm not surprised if half of them made by Plak :whistling: :whistling:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:00pm

Kakolewska doesn't have a team yet for next season right? She's definitely advertising herself very well these days :super:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:16pm

I think Plak in general plays very well... She's not a receiving OH anyway and she still had some amazing saves this week, yes she also had some stupid mistakes but as I said she's more an attacking OH anyway. And she really has some explosive spikes! I for one can see the her improve a lot and just because she had a lot of ups and downs in just one friendly tournament doesn't mean she's getting worse :whistle: .

Even though I hate to use this word, I have to say I sense a 'hater' here :wavy: :lol:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:25pm

OMG, I just noticed that Nawrocki with longer hair would look a lot like Donald Trump :white: :lol:

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:53pm

The SUI team is increasing its learning curve by winning one set this year, compared to zero last year, said the commentator.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

samsara

enthusiast

• "samsara" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W)

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Zhang Changning, Yuan Xinyue, Xu Yunli, Yan Ni, Zeng Chunlei, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Hui Ruoqi, Gong Xiangyu, Liu Xiaotong, Lin Li

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:58pm

Okay, now the dinner break in Switzerland and Europe in general... next match is still about 90-minute away :P

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:31pm

Irina Kemmsies starting over Lena Möllers today is a very good sign for me :win:

I hope she does Koslowski's confidence justice.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:43pm

This is the first time I am watching a game from Germany in this Montreux. Where is Saskia Hippie? Is she retired from the NT? I thought she had a great season in Greece.
And what about Castiglione?

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:52pm

match is going on on a good balance so far..i expect a tough battle btw these two teams
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:55pm

This is the first time I am watching a game from Germany in this Montreux. Where is Saskia Hippie? Is she retired from the NT? I thought she had a great season in Greece.
Well, Hippe's status is not really known. Officially, she went for some medical check-ups due to knee problems after her league season and might join NT later, but it's not certain. However with Lippmann playing like this Hippe would be on bench most of the time.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:57pm

Tiredness really shows in German team today. It's their 9th match in 11 days, and Lippmann, Brinker, Geerties, Schölzel and Dürr have played most of them full-time.

Social bookmarks