Montreux Volley Masters 2017 - 6-11.06.2017

• Yes she is Georg's sister. And yes, she is very pretty :D

Especially she is a very slim girl, no comparison to "muscle mountain" Georg :) . But believe me, she has enough force in her, which you would not guess about her apperance, did a lot with weigths to improve physical strength the last years.

• Brinker was the worst today..I think in general she is already over her prime a bit...So, it is necessary to find a new OH!

That's right. At the moment she can still help the team with her experience, but not with her performance. Neither Grozer nor Großer are going to be the solution, I don't know in what shape Lisa Izquierdo is in...I hope Laura Emonts will return to NT, she's not a good receiver either but I think she attacks better than Brinker now at least. But she refused the invitation for the 2nd year in a row :S

• MVP should have gone to Rosamaria...

• Yeah but she isn't the captain and the announcer explicitly called her shirt number. But I'm confused as well...

?( 8|

• WTF?? I'm watching the bronze medal match. The referee gave a fault to the Agentina libero because a player is not allowed to spike if the libero set the ball to her. I know that the libero is not allowed to block nor spike. But since when a player is not allowed spike if the libero set the ball to her ?

• WTF?? I'm watching the bronze medal match. The referee gave a fault to the Agentina libero because a player is not allowed to spike if the libero set the ball to her. I know that the libero is not allowed to block nor spike. But since when a player is not allowed spike if the libero set the ball to her ?

Heard that if a libero sets the ball on or in front of the attack line, the attacker can't touch the ball over the net.

Uhm, ever since the libero was introduced :whistle: What else did you think is the reason why liberos always bump set when they're inside the 3m zone???